Games that can run on 32mb vram

Cupar19

minesweeper maybe

Im not sure what this signature thing is but it could use some RG

Need for Speed Porsche Unleashed (childhood favorite) may work.

NFSPU.png.727e345a52368936f66adab8a5241288.png

Fan Comparisons          F@H          PCPartPicker         Analysis of Market Trends (Coming soon? Never? Who knows!)

Designing a mITX case. Working on aluminum prototypes.

Open for intern / part-time. Good at maths, CAD and airflow stuff. Dabbled with Python.

Please fill out this form! It helps a ton! https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/841400-the-poll-to-end-all-polls-poll/

Trackmania Sunrise (Requirements shown below)

Rollercoaster Tycoon 3

TS.png.daddace81bac5439d9313a02bde5d7df.png

Fan Comparisons          F@H          PCPartPicker         Analysis of Market Trends (Coming soon? Never? Who knows!)

Designing a mITX case. Working on aluminum prototypes.

Open for intern / part-time. Good at maths, CAD and airflow stuff. Dabbled with Python.

Please fill out this form! It helps a ton! https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/841400-the-poll-to-end-all-polls-poll/

half life, unreal tournament 99/2004, homeworld 1/2, battlefield 1942, fallout 1&2, wasteland, civilization up to III, starcraft, diablo 2 and dunno a lot more

can it run crysis?

ASUS X470-PRO • R7 1700 4GHz • Corsair H110i GT P/P • 2x MSI RX 480 8G • Corsair DP 2x8 @3466 • EVGA 750 G2 • Corsair 730T • Crucial MX500 250GB • WD 4TB

Its easier to say if you actually tell which GPU it is.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

that shares VRAM with system ram. Make sure your ram is in dual channel and as fast as possible. HD 4000 can be allocated up to 1GB of vram in bios and if it doesnt have enough vram it'd use the OS allocated ram. However it really makes no difference how much you allocate as OS allocated ram usage will only be a little slower as the OS will have to release it to the GPU first but no difference in performance in general as the IGP isnt particularly fast.

So dont worry about the amount of vram you have.

17 hours ago, Cupar19 said:

intel hd 4000

As said, you can allocate system memory to it. By default it gets max or maybe 1/3 of total RAM. With lowered graphics and resolution you can play games from 2013/4. My laptop has HD4400 and I have played Rocket League with it. So can be done, though I would recommend less intensive games.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv