What Products Did You Buy Because Of Linus

Snapy1

NZXT Phantom

G710+

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

Cooler Storm TK Master Brown - Quickfire Switches. Something like that.

"When in doubt, don't take your wallet out." - Dad

† TTCF Member †

Butt plug

26437d1368556774-pretentiousness-butt-pl

​just kidding                                                      

I convinced someone to buy a @MayflowerElectronics DAC because of his video. As for me... My PC build came from experience and learning on the forum, so I guess that counts. 

My Build Log on PCPartPicker FX-6300, ASUS M5A78L-M/USB3, MSI 7870 GHz Edition, Corsair Vengeance LP 1x8GB, 1TB WD Blue, Fractal Core 1000 USB 3.0, Corsair CX600, and my most recent addition that I've had forever and isnt new is a 80GB WD800 for Linux, Lenovo ThinkPad X131e, ASUS Transformer TF300T, Galaxy Note 3 Sister dropped it in a puddle I now have to use a Samsung Brightside, Beyerdynamic DT990 Pro 250ohm version, Blue Yeti  #TheRealKEH-JEFF | "Sometimes, if were lucky, in Australia, a family has 2 kangaroos to pick up the kids with" - marto | Your entry here | Remember kids; just because Linus has a video on it, doesn't mean that its the best choice | ts3.wferr.com the best TeamSpeak Abide by the CoC | Looking for build help? Read this before posting |

There are 10 types of people in this world, those who can read binary and those who can't.

There are 10 types of people in this world, those who can read hexadecimal and F the rest.

~Fletch

Solely because of him? Nothing. I don't even buy case fans without doing a lot of research on them. I like Linus' videos and his personality, but I would never buy electronics/tech stuff based solely on the opinion of one person. Linus' videos have proved to be a good resource and he has turned me onto some products I either ended up buying later or seriously considered buying. Prior to my coming to dislike overly flashy "look at me I'm a gamer" cases Linus turned me onto the Nzxt Phantom and I also nearly bought the Antec Lanboy Air. I will say that Linus talking about monitor panels a lot in some videos actually got me to spend several hours (over the course of like a year) looking into IPS panels before the train of thought lead to me the Korean 1440p monitors, so I guess Linus was responsible for me realizing how crap TN panels really are.

Yea nothing solely because of him. I think either on LTT or NCIX he had a video on the CoolerMaster HAF X I watched it and I ended up buying it, still using it today. An I bought a Ducky Shine 3 recently, Slick had a little something to do with that.

Wd caviar green 1 TB!

FX 6300 @ 4.2 Gigahurtz 1.325V ,  ASRock 970 Extreme 4 mobo  ,  Kingston Hyperx Blu 2X4GB @1600Mhz  , Asus GTX 960 DCU ii Black OC  , Hyper 212 Evo , Samsung 850 Evo 250 GB , WD 1 TB caviar Green , Xonar DG sound card , Seasonic M12ii Evo 620W PSU , Corsair 200R case ,4 random case fans.

Mechanical keyboard, Corsair mouse, and my computer i guess you could say.

CPU:i5-3570k OC'd to 4.0 MOBO: MSI Z77A-G41 GPU: Asus 660Ti 2Gb OC Case: NZXT Source 210 Black and Windowed RAM: Kingston HyperX Black Series 8GB Storage: WD 1TB Caviar Black, 3TB WD Green, 120GB Kingston HyperX CPU Cooler: CM TX3 PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA 750W OS: Win 7 Perf: Corsair M65, Acer S220HQLAbd 21.5" Main with 17" Secondary, a Corsair K70, and ATH-M50's.

HTC ONE, and Mionix Zibal 60... and Fractal Define R4.

900d

"You Can't Buy Happiness, But You Can Buy Horsepower, And That's Kind of The Same Thing."

I will have to ask Santa what he got for me....

To love is to risk not being loved in return. To hope is to risk pain. To try is to risk failure, but risk must be taken because the greatest hazard in life is to risk nothing.

• Gigabyte GA-890FXA-UD7

Bitfenix Prodigy Black

Razer Ouroboros

Corsair H100i

Corsair Vengeance Pro

Samsung 840 Pro

And many others that I can't remember.

Accidentally pooped my pants in the elevator.

I'm taking this shit to a whole new level.

I got my Sabertooth board and my corsair 750D case because of him.

Monitor, Noctua fans (wanted to see what the fuss was all about), and MAYBE my keyboard (been a fan of Logitech way before I knew about Linus; his review helped though).

Case: Corsair 4000D Airflow; Motherboard: MSI ZZ490 Gaming Edge; CPU: i7 10700K @ 5.1GHz; Cooler: Noctua NHD15S Chromax; RAM: Corsair LPX DDR4 32GB 3200MHz; Graphics Card: Asus RTX 3080 TUF; Power: EVGA SuperNova 750G2; Storage: 2 x Seagate Barracuda 1TB; Crucial M500 240GB & MX100 512GB; Keyboard: Logitech G710+; Mouse: Logitech G502; Headphones / Amp: HiFiMan Sundara Mayflower Objective 2; Monitor: Asus VG27AQ

Htc one 

| Contact Information |
My Teamspeak : Austs1.gameservers.com:9334  |  Steam: Iamtictac456  |  My other aliases include Scruffy and Scruffy Biggems :)

Gentle Typhoons, and the drives for my RAID0 array.

THIS SIGNATURE INTENTIONALLY LEFT BLANK