Does there exist a mATX and/or ITX case like this?

dtgq

I'm looking for a mATX and/or ITX chassis that has the following features:

- can mount two single-rads (CPU and GPU)

- standard PSU, top or bottom mounted (not side mounted)

- no window, noise absorbing foam on side panel instead

- no 5.25" slots

- no random holes/unfiltered vents

Does this case exist?

2 minutes ago, dtgq said:

I'm looking for a mATX and/or ITX chassis that has the following features:

- can mount two single-rads (CPU and GPU)

- standard PSU, top or bottom mounted (not side mounted)

- no window, noise absorbing foam on side panel instead

- no 5.25" slots

- no random holes/unfiltered vents

Does this case exist?

define mini c 

Fractal Define Nano S maybe?

Desktop: i9 11900k, 32GB DDR4, 4060 Ti 8GB 🙂

Fractal Design Define Nano S. 

Main Gaming PC (new): HP Omen 30L || i9 10850K || RTX 3070 || 512GB WD Blue NVME || 2TB HDD, 4TB HDD, 8TB HDD ||  750W P2 ||  16GB HyperX Black DDR4

Main Gaming PC (old, still own) : Intel Core i7 7700K @5.0Ghz || GPU: GTX 1080 Seahawk EK X || Motherboard: Maximus VIII Impact || Case: Fractal Design Define Nano S || RAM : 32GB Corsair Vengeance LPX 

Cooling: EK XRES D5 100mm || Alphacool ST30 280mm w/ Vardars || Alphacool ST30 240mm w/ Vardars || Swiftech 3/8 x 1/2'' Lok-Seal Compressions || Swiftech EVGA Hydrocopper Block || Primochill Advanced LRT Orange || Distilled Water

Folding@Home Rig: 2x X5690s @4.6Ghz || GPUs: 2x Radeon HD 7990 || Motherboard: EVGA SR-2 || Case: Corsair 900D || RAM: 48GB Corsair Dominator GT 2000Mhz CL9

Ethereum Mining Rig: Pentium G4400 || Gigabyte Z170X-UD5 TH || 2x GTX 1060s (Samsung & Hynix) 1x GTX 1070 (Micron), 2x RX480s BIOS modded (Samsung), 1x R9 290X 8GB, 1x GTX 1660 Super = ~ 195 Mh/s

Peripherals: 3x U2412M (5760x1200), 1x U3011 (2560x1600) || Logitech G710 (Cherry Blues) || Logitech G600 || Brainwavz HM5 with @Gofspar Mod 

Laptop: Dell XPS 15 || "Infinity Edge" 4K IPS Screen || i7 7700HQ || GTX 1050 || 16GB 2400Mhz RAM 

Both these look good initially but there are some things I don't like:

- Define Mini C has an unfiltered vent in the back

- Define Nano S has a lot of wasted space at the front and they don't let you use it for hard drives

- Both these would leak air above or below the rear 120mm fan

I've also heard a lot of bad things about Fractal's quality control. I'm sure it's fine for most people, but personally I'd like to find another manufacturer if possible.

Other than the psu mounting the ncase m1 sounds perfect for you.

Want to custom loop?  Ask me more if you are curious

Ncase m1 looks pretty good, especially confident if it's manufactured by Lian-Li. It says it has "limited" ATX PSU support, not sure what that means. Weird that they went with 3 PCI slots, maybe they just had extra space at the bottom from the HDD slots so might as well. The PSU position is strange, but makes sense from a Tetris perspective... My only concern about it is that there would always be an electrical efficiency loss from that extra connector. Gonna look into this some more, thanks for the suggestion.

2 minutes ago, dtgq said:

limited" ATX PSU

Basically you can have an sfx psu and a radiator/hdd or an atx psu that takes up that 120mm spot.

Want to custom loop?  Ask me more if you are curious

17 hours ago, dtgq said:

Both these look good initially but there are some things I don't like:

- Define Mini C has an unfiltered vent in the back

Maybe you can explain better why this is a big deal...in my mind, as long as the intakes are filtered and you have positive air pressure in the case, the vent in the back shouldn't need to be filtered.

As far as Fractal's quality control I can't speak to that since I haven't bought a huge number of cases from them, but I just built a PC in the Define Mini C the other day and it is a really solid case. The only problem I had was the bottom of the case where the power supply slides in was slightly warped in shipping...UPS bashed the box hard enough to tear the cardboard, so getting the power supply in was a little rough until I realized what the problem was.

It's not the smallest case you can get though, so if small form factor is what you are going for, you may want to look elsewhere.