Hi, Im helping a friend build a PC from his Christmas money but he only has £30(Yes we’re from the UK) To buy a Case for his new pc.(Micro ATX or Bigger) (We watched the Video but we need them on Amazon) 

3 minutes ago, Mibzy said:

Hi, Im helping a friend build a PC from his Christmas money but he only has £30(Yes we’re from the UK) To buy a Case for his new pc.(Micro ATX or Bigger)

There's literally a damn video made for this question and you didn't bother checking?

Don't forget to quote when replying to me

3 minutes ago, Thunderzzu said:

There's literally a damn video made for this question and you didn't bother checking?

We have but my friends looking for one on amazon as he’s using a gift card he got.

10 minutes ago, Mibzy said:

We have but my friends looking for one on amazon as he’s using a gift card he got.

Pretty sure all of those are on Amazon, and Linus did a really nice job with that video.

Aerocool DS are the best fans you've never tried.

Just now, aisle9 said:

Pretty sure all of those are on Amazon, and Linus did a really nice job with that video.

i actually went to check for all of them, only 2 of them were on amazon.co.uk. either way, i found him some cases i guess

Don't forget to quote when replying to me

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5600X Heatsink: Gelid Phantom Black GPU: Palit RTX 3060 Ti Dual RAM: Corsair DDR4 2x8GB 3000Mhz mobo: Asus X570-P case: Fractal Design Define C PSU: Superflower Leadex Gold 650W

Ok thanks.