Is vs550 is good PSU

Doge99

As every one in India buy this PSU with rating of 4.5 stars and review over 700+

Not really....it's fairly mediocre/bad.

PSU Tier List | CoC

Gaming Build | FreeNAS Server

Spoiler

i5-4690k || Seidon 240m || GTX780 ACX || MSI Z97s SLI Plus || 8GB 2400mhz || 250GB 840 Evo || 1TB WD Blue || H440 (Black/Blue) || Windows 10 Pro || Dell P2414H & BenQ XL2411Z || Ducky Shine Mini || Logitech G502 Proteus Core

Spoiler

FreeNAS 9.3 - Stable || Xeon E3 1230v2 || Supermicro X9SCM-F || 32GB Crucial ECC DDR3 || 3x4TB WD Red (JBOD) || SYBA SI-PEX40064 sata controller || Corsair CX500m || NZXT Source 210.

1 minute ago, djdwosk97 said:

Not really....it's fairly mediocre/bad.

Pls refer to this thread

450 is enough, get the 550 if you expect to upgrade to something that requires a lot more power. 

You've already received numerous answers and they're basically all the same....450 is enough, 550 is worthwhile if it's not too much more and is good if you might get something more power hungry in the future.

PSU Tier List | CoC

Gaming Build | FreeNAS Server

Spoiler

i5-4690k || Seidon 240m || GTX780 ACX || MSI Z97s SLI Plus || 8GB 2400mhz || 250GB 840 Evo || 1TB WD Blue || H440 (Black/Blue) || Windows 10 Pro || Dell P2414H & BenQ XL2411Z || Ducky Shine Mini || Logitech G502 Proteus Core

Spoiler

FreeNAS 9.3 - Stable || Xeon E3 1230v2 || Supermicro X9SCM-F || 32GB Crucial ECC DDR3 || 3x4TB WD Red (JBOD) || SYBA SI-PEX40064 sata controller || Corsair CX500m || NZXT Source 210.

7 minutes ago, djdwosk97 said:

450 is enough, get the 550 if you expect to upgrade to something that requires a lot more power. 

You've already received numerous answers and they're basically all the same....450 is enough, 550 is worthwhile if it's not too much more and is good if you might get something more power hungry in the future.

Thanks for helping

Are you talking about the CX series?

I have order CX 550 morning delivery

And install it right away thanks

Its a good psu for low end build and office computer not for high power demanding system.

3 minutes ago, xD Power Hole Stick said:

Thanks for helping

Are you talking about the CX series?

I have order CX 550 morning delivery

And install it right away thanks

Get the Grey unit its a better revision.

Gaming Mouse Buying Guide (Technical Terms,Optical vs Laser,Mice Recommendation,Popular Mouse Sensor,Etc)

[LOGITECH G402 REVIEW]

I love Dark Souls lore, Mice and Milk tea  ^_^ Praise The Sun! \[T]/

I can conquer the world with one hand,As long as you hold the other -Unknown

Its better to enjoy your own company than expecting someone to make you happy -Mr Bean

No one is going to be with you forever,One day u'll have to walk alone -Hiromi aoki (avery)

BUT the one who love us never really leave us,You can always find them here -Sirius Black

Don't pity the dead,Pity the living and above all those who live without love -Albus Dumbledore

6 hours ago, xD Power Hole Stick said:

Yes, that PSU is good.

How many threads are you going to make about this exact subject...?

|PSU Tier List /80 Plus Efficiency| PSU stuff if you need it. 

My system: PCPartPicker || For Corsair support tag @Corsair Josephor @Corsair Nick || My 5MT Legacy GT Wagon ||

12 hours ago, STRMfrmXMN said:

Yes, that PSU is good.

How many threads are you going to make about this exact subject...?

4 thread 4300 

This PSU came with another plug that fit on power stirps and work fine by bridging with PS-ON with ground and fan is spinning