I'm noobie in water cooling

Hello!

I'm wondering if anyone can suggest me what components a custom water cooling should have. Price does not matter.

Thank you!

Check out Jays Two Cents on YouTube. He has lots of custom loop tutorials and the recent one with his own personal build he tells how to plan a loop. As for where to buy parts that depends on your location.... Canada? USA?

Laptop: Thinkpad W520 i7 2720QM 24GB RAM 1920x1080 2x SSDs Main Rig: 4790k 12GB Hyperx Beast Zotac 980ti AMP! Fractal Define S (window) RM850 Noctua NH-D15 EVGA Z97 FTW with 3 1080P 144hz monitors from Asus Secondary: i5 6600K, R9 390 STRIX, 16GB DDR4, Acer Predator 144Hz 1440P

As Centos 7 SU once said: With great power comes great responsibility.

12 minutes ago, rtpb5642 said:

Check out Jays Two Cents on YouTube. He has lots of custom loop tutorials and the recent one with his own personal build he tells how to plan a loop. As for where to buy parts that depends on your location.... Canada? USA?

Thank you! I will look at his videos about that topic. Welp, I live in Estonia. There are like few decent shops here, but I think I will be able to get the components.

You can get anything shipped but it will cost you.Some things come in to play like the pc case how many fans does it support and sizes.Most cool the cpu and the gpu depending if they make a waterblock for it or not.Youtube is a great place to learn the basic so is this forum like