Help me spend $10000!

Epic101
18 hours ago, Epic101 said:

I want to build the best out of the best so I don’t really care about the prices

If you can get better specs then this pls tell me. Otherwise don’t put up builds that are lower then $9000. I’m pretty sure that a pc that has everything new won’t be less then $9000. So any changes?

https://pcpartpicker.com/list/CzcCsJ

im going for a full rgb build

The Windows 10 OEM license does not permit use in a DIY build. You need to bet the full retail version: 

Microsoft Windows 10 Home (32/64-bit), or Microsoft Windows 10 Pro (32/64-bit). The Pro version includes Bitlocker and more enterprise oriented features.

80+ ratings certify electrical efficiency. Not quality.

19 hours ago, Epic101 said:

I want to build the best out of the best so I don’t really care about the prices

If you can get better specs then this pls tell me. Otherwise don’t put up builds that are lower then $9000. I’m pretty sure that a pc that has everything new won’t be less then $9000. So any changes?

https://pcpartpicker.com/list/CzcCsJ

im going for a full rgb build

That is one serious waste of money right there. You do not need an 18 core cpu or 128GB for gaming. In fact that cpu will give you worse fps than an i7 8700K. That cpu is meant for a very high end workstation.

As for 128GB Ram...are you planning on working for NASA on the side ? Just put 16GB in there or 32GB if you want overkill.

Also the 1080 ti > Titan XP for price/performance. There is very little performance difference between them, but a big price difference.

I seriously think you should reconsider what you are doing before potentially wasting $10K.

On 12/12/2017 at 6:45 PM, Epic101 said:

no but like whats the difference between ssd and hdd?