UK friends, use newegg for price checks

So i use PC partpicker UK and it is a very good website for me picking out parts i want for my dream builds or just to fulfil boredom.

But i am recently going to upgrade to a 1070 ti and my CPU as well to an I7, i noticed, along with the monitor i was going to be buying i was sitting at £1000...my current PC, removing software and peripherals was at £800 when i bought it...yeah expensive.

So i went onto Newegg, to see if they had a UK site, and they did (all my years i never knew they had a website based in the UK) and guess what... my products i was buying on PCpartpickers "lowest prices" was getting beaten by Newegg, some even by nearly £100. Mental. 

So i then thought "Ok so will they charge me like mad for shipping" No. £10 shipping for each item.... Holy ****

why haven't PCpartpicker introduced newegg to the website? If you live in the UK and have not yet tried newegg i would highly recommend checking their UK store out.

PS

Yes i know newegg are a great company and i knew they existed but i always thought it was American based, don't hate me

I love PcPP too, but its pricing for anything other than USD is terrible, and even with USD it will count listings that are sold out or no longer available often

CPU: I5 4590 Motherboard: ASROCK H97 Pro4 Ram: XPG 16gb v2.0 4x4 kit  GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 PSU: EVGA 550w Supernova G2 Storage: 128 gb Sandisk SSD + 525gb Mx300 SSD Cooling: Be Quiet! Shadow Rock LP Case: Zalman T2 Sound: Logitech Z506 5.1 Mouse: Razer Deathadder Chroma Keyboard: DBPower LED

4 minutes ago, werto165 said:

Do you not need to pay import fees ?

I proceeded to checkout with a product to test and it appears not, not unless that detail comes up later on ie final stages 

I assume it is covered in shipping 

4 minutes ago, Majestic_Koala said:

I proceeded to checkout with a product to test and it appears not, not unless that detail comes up later on ie final stages 

I assume it is covered in shipping 

Well I've bought things off gearbest from china before and I had to pay I think it was like £20 to get it from the post office which I guess is probably on gearbest for not being transparent about that? 

CPU: Intel 3570 GPUs: Nvidia GTX 660Ti Case: Fractal design Define R4  Storage: 1TB WD Caviar Black & 240GB Hyper X 3k SSD Sound: Custom One Pros Keyboard: Ducky Shine 4 Mouse: Logitech G500

Just now, werto165 said:

Well I've bought things off gearbest from china before and I had to pay I think it was like £20 to get it from the post office which I guess is probably on gearbest for not being transparent about that? 

Maybe it's the same here then, maybe i don't pay until i collect the package or something, if so then for products that are around £20 difference it isn't worth it but anything more than that i am still saving, thank you for bringing this up, i forgot about import fees

You'll most likely get import charges on the items, friend of mine bought parts from US for his car and had import charges appear months later

I don't know about import fees, but you also have to consider that Newegg UK does not include VAT (like Newegg US), whereas other sellers on PC Part-picker UK do include VAT in their price listed in their prices, so be careful when you see prices on newegg, as they may not be as cheap as you think, so that £100 cheaper may be just VAT not being accounted for.