[USA] Teltik Wireless - True Unlimited Data Starting at $32 for 3 months (promo)

TopWargamer

Source: https://www.teltik.com/plans_step1_choose.php

Some background on Teltik. They are a T-Mobile *business* reseller. They are *not* an MVNO. They just resell TMo business plans. So, because of this, in theory you have to be a business. Uh huh. I was on their predecessor Harbor Mobile until my line had to be transitioned over to Teltik. To be transferred, I had to verify my business. All I did was send them my Ebay information with an Ebay invoice and that was good enough for them. I don't think there will be any issues getting a line.

Anyways, right now their plans are fairly discounted for the first 3 months. You can get unlimited talk, text, and 2GB of LTE w/ unlimited 2G after that for $15 for 3 months and then $20 after that. Or true unlimited for as low as $32 for the first 3 months and then $40 after that. They have other plans as well. Teltik is a very new company, but the same people running this ran Harbor Mobile, which I have been on for a few years. I've had zero issues, and I imagine Teltik will be the same. Up to you, but I've had a good experience so far.

e66XIGg.png

rGV1BE3.png

COMIC SANS