Mega Man X Games coming to PC, Switch, PS4 and XBOX ONE

SlipperyPete

All the Mega Man X games are getting released on XBOX One, PS4, Switch and PC.

Its pretty awesome that PC isnt being forgotten and that these classic games are being re-released alongside the new upcoming title Mega Man 11 (which is also coming to all the same platforms)

Quote from article:

"All eight Mega Man X games are coming to current-gen platforms, Capcom said today on a stream celebrating the 30th anniversary of Mega Man. The publisher later added that all of the games will be coming to Switch, PS4, Xbox One, and PC in the summer of 2018"

Release date is summer 2018

Source: https://kotaku.com/mega-man-x-collection-coming-to-ps4-xbox-one-switch-1820983270

Main Rig | Personal Build | Windows 10 | R7 2700x 3.7~4.3ghz | ASUS ROG Strix B450-I | 16gb DDR4 3200mhz | GTX 1080 FE | Coolermaster Elite 130 | Corsair H60 | WD Blue SN500 500GB NVMe SSD + 1tb WD Green HDD + 1tb WD Blue HDD

Laptop | HP m6-w102dx | Windows 10 | i7-5500u 2.4~3.0ghz | 8gb DDR3L | GT 930m 2gb| 120gb Sandisk SSD

Phone | Pixel 3 | Verizon | 64gb

Really need Battle Network Remastered on the Switch. Don't know why this isn't a thing they ported it for the WiiU but disregarded the 3DS which is meant for mobile.

How long must our people endure the oppression of not having a new Castlevania of this caliber?

- ASUS X99 Deluxe - i7 5820k - Nvidia GTX 1080ti SLi - 4x4GB EVGA SSC 2800mhz DDR4 - Samsung SM951 500 - 2x Samsung 850 EVO 512 -

- EK Supremacy EVO CPU Block - EK FC 1080 GPU Blocks - EK XRES 100 DDC - EK Coolstream XE 360 - EK Coolstream XE 240 -

Never played this franchise, was not popular where I grew up, but cool nevertheless.

1 minute ago, ravenshrike said:

*Looks inside emulator folder on computer*

Coming to?

LOL. And if I want to play them on console all but the PS2 games are on my Raspberry Pi.

but i already have them on my pc, and my htpc, and my homebrewed wii, and my gamecube. oh and on my phone.

Still nice to see PC not being "left out" I guess.

i7 2600k @ 5GHz 1.49v - EVGA GTX 1070 ACX 3.0 - 16GB DDR3 2000MHz Corsair Vengence

Asus p8z77-v lk - 480GB Samsung 870 EVO w/ W10 LTSC - 2x1TB HDD storage - 240GB SATA SSD w/ W7 - EVGA 650w 80+G G2

3x 1080p 60hz Viewsonic LCDs, 1 glorious Dell CRT running at anywhere from 60hz to 120hz

Model M w/ Soarer's adapter - Logitch g502 - Audio-Techinca M20X - Cambridge SoundWorks speakers w/ woofer

4 hours ago, elkenrod said:

"we suck at making games now, do here's a bunch of old ones that we made when we had talent". -Capcom

theres a mega man 11 trailer and its looks pretty dope.

On 12/6/2017 at 7:32 AM, TidaLWaveZ said:

How long must our people endure the oppression of not having a new Castlevania of this caliber?

SOTN FTW!  Castlevania X too!  I'd be totally game for UHD versions of those two.  Did manage to slug through SOTN once as Richter Belmont for that classic castlevania difficulty(forking pain in the butt), not doing it again.  Alucard and Castlevania X's Maria Renard is where it's at in my books.  I can't deal with the difficulty and tedium of the real old castlevania classics anymore.

Anyways...Will be interesting to see what the PC ports for the Megaman games end up like.  With it being Capcom...I guess the highest realistic expectation to have is for it to function.

5 minutes ago, MoonSpot said:

SOTN FTW!  Castlevania X too!  I'd be totally game for UHD versions of those two.  Did manage to slug through SOTN once as Richter Belmont for that classic castlevania difficulty(forking pain in the butt), not doing it again.  Alucard and Castlevania X's Maria Renard is where it's at in my books.  I can't deal with the difficulty and tedium of the real old castlevania classics anymore.

Anyways...Will be interesting to see what the PC ports for the Megaman games end up like.  With it being Capcom...I guess the highest realistic expectation to have is for it to function.

HD or UHD SOTN is exactly what I want. That or a sequel with the same mechanics and updated graphics. The PSP remakes with 3D models just don't do it for me, they are sluggish and ugly. I've outplayed all the classics Castlevania 3 and Rondo are a nightmare without save states or cheats. I can only replay SOTN so many times, I do it once every year or two. WE NEED NEW MATERIAL!

- ASUS X99 Deluxe - i7 5820k - Nvidia GTX 1080ti SLi - 4x4GB EVGA SSC 2800mhz DDR4 - Samsung SM951 500 - 2x Samsung 850 EVO 512 -

- EK Supremacy EVO CPU Block - EK FC 1080 GPU Blocks - EK XRES 100 DDC - EK Coolstream XE 360 - EK Coolstream XE 240 -