7970 Xfire gets 300khs?

I am new to mining, some help please !

Why am I only getting 300Khs from two 7970's?

I'm using CG miner to mine feathercoins, both GPU's are running near 100% and about 97 degrees. here's my .bat

(* replaces username and password)

“Snorting instant coffee is the best,” said Kayla Johns, 19, of Portland.

Turn off Crossfire. That may be the issue.

Main Rig: CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X | RAM: 32GB (2x16GB) KLEVV CRAS XR RGB DDR4-3600 | Motherboard: Gigabyte B550I AORUS PRO AX | Storage: 512GB SKHynix PC401, 1TB Samsung 970 EVO Plus, 2x Micron 1100 256GB SATA SSDs | GPU: EVGA RTX 3080 FTW3 Ultra 10GB | Cooling: ThermalTake Floe 280mm w/ be quiet! Pure Wings 3 | Case: Sliger SM580 (Black) | PSU: Lian Li SP 850W

Server: CPU: AMD Ryzen 3 3100 | RAM: 32GB (2x16GB) Crucial DDR4 Pro | Motherboard: ASUS PRIME B550-PLUS AC-HES | Storage: 128GB Samsung PM961, 4TB Seagate IronWolf | GPU: AMD FirePro WX 3100 | Cooling: EK-AIO Elite 360 D-RGB | Case: Corsair 5000D Airflow (White) | PSU: Seasonic Focus GM-850

Miscellaneous: Dell Optiplex 7060 Micro (i5-8500T/16GB/512GB), Lenovo ThinkCentre M715q Tiny (R5 2400GE/16GB/256GB), Dell Optiplex 7040 SFF (i5-6400/8GB/128GB)

I haven't used CGminer yet but I can tell you that you don't want them running in Xfire at all for mining. Set them up as different workers.

Sky Pollution | i5 3570k @4.8Ghz | MSi z77a g45 | MSi GTX 770 Gaming 2gb | Samsung 840 Evo 250gb, Samsung OEM 500gb HDD | Corsair CX750m | Corsair 760t White Edition |
Corsair M95 | SuperLux 668b's | Logitech C615 | ViewSonic VX2250wm | Random OEM keyboard until I rage break it and grab another random OEM keyboard from my pile.
Build Log: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/186413-sky-pollution-my-white-760t-build-rebuildupgrade/

Don't run in Crossfire. Shared mirrored memory between cards can potentially lower hashrates, and thread concurrency over head.

When posting your .bat, leave the stratum address out. For some reason or another, these forums don't allow the posting of stratum addresses and auto removes them.

There are many things you need to do to get your GPU's running at optimum settings. Using the highest overclock will not result in higher hashrates. A balance of Core/mem clocks and settings are needed.

You can try various settings for 7970's listed here.

https://litecoin.info/Mining_Hardware_Comparison

Taken from the scrypt-readme included with CGminer, explains the technique used by the CGminer creator to clock his 7970.

Keep in mind some 7970's seem to get "stuck" at 550 K/hash and require a different bios to get past that barrier. In general good starter settings for a 7970 usually include -i 13 -g 2 core/mem 1030/1500

---TUNING AN AMD RADEON 7970Example tuning a 7970 for Scrypt mining:On linux run this command:export GPU_MAX_ALLOC_PERCENT=100or on windows this:setx GPU_MAX_ALLOC_PERCENT 100in the same console/bash/dos prompt/bat file/whatever you want to call it,before running cgminer.First, find the highest thread concurrency that you can start it at. They shouldall start at 8192 but some will go up to 3 times that. Don't go too high on theintensity while testing and don't change gpu threads. If you cannot go above8192, don't fret as you can still get a high hashrate.Delete any .bin files so you're starting from scratch and see what bins getgenerated.First try without any thread concurrency or even shaders, as cgminer will try tofind an optimal valuecgminer -I 13If that starts mining, see what bin was generated, it is likely the largestmeaningful TC you can set.Starting it on mine I get:scrypt130302Tahitiglg2tc22392w64l8.binSee tc22392 that's telling you what thread concurrency it was. It should startwithout TC parameters, but you never know. So if it doesn't, start with--thread-concurrency 8192 and add 2048 to it at a time till you find the highestvalue it will start successfully at.Then start overclocking the eyeballs off your memory, as 7970s are exquisitelysensitive to memory speed and amazingly overclockable but please make sure itkeeps adequately cooled with --auto-fan! Do it while it's running from the GPUmenu. Go up by 25 at a time every 30 seconds or so until your GPU crashes. Thenreboot and start it 25 lower as a rough start. Mine runs stable at 1900 memorywithout overvolting. Overvolting is the only thing that can actually damage yourGPU so I wouldn't recommend it at all.Then once you find the maximum memory clock speed, you need to find the sweetspot engine clock speed that matches it. It's a fine line where one more MHzwill make the hashrate drop by 20%. It's somewhere in the .57 - 0.6 ratio range.Start your engine clock speed at half your memory clock speed and then increaseit by 5 at a time. The hashrate should climb a little each rise in engine speedand then suddenly drop above a certain value. Decrease it by 1 then until youfind it climbs dramatically. If your engine clock speed cannot get that highwithout crashing the GPU, you will have to use a lower memclock.Then, and only then, bother trying to increase intensity further.My final settings were:--gpu-engine 1141  --gpu-memclock 1875 -I 20for a hashrate of 745kH.Note I did not bother setting a thread concurrency. Once you have the magicendpoint, look at what tc was chosen by the bin file generated and then hardcode that in next time (eg --thread-concurrency 22392) as slight changes inthread concurrency will happen every time if you don't specify one, and the tcto clock ratios are critical!Good luck, and if this doesn't work for you, well same old magic discussionapplies, I cannot debug every hardware combo out there.Your numbers will be your numbers depending on your hardware combination and OS,so don't expect to get exactly the same results!

You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.
Users cannot, and will not securely manage key material. Most users can't and the ones that can, wont.

Ask me about Bitcoin, Litecoin, Crypto-Currencies, and/or Mining them.

Note I did not bother setting a thread concurrency. Once you have the magic endpoint, look at what tc was chosen by the bin file generated and then hard code that in next time (eg --thread-concurrency 22392) as slight changes in thread concurrency will happen every time if you don't specify one, and the tc to clock ratios are critical!

Can you explain this part? Where is the bin file generated that I can check for the tc that is automatically chosen?

i7 4770k @ 4.6ghz | Gigabyte GA-Z87X-UD3H | G.SKILL Ripjaws X Series 16GB | Sapphire Vapor-X 7970 Ghz | Fractal Design Arc Midi R2

Samsung 840 EVO 250GB SSD | Toshiba 7200rpm 3TB | Seasonic 660W Platinum | Corsair H100i

Logitech G400s | Ducky Shine III Cherry MX Brown

Can you explain this part? Where is the bin file generated that I can check for the tc that is automatically chosen?

The .bin file is created and located in the CGminer folder.

You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.
Users cannot, and will not securely manage key material. Most users can't and the ones that can, wont.

Ask me about Bitcoin, Litecoin, Crypto-Currencies, and/or Mining them.