TV hit the lowest of low

Mooshi

HLN is dead to me.

A news network that you expect.."news" on is currently discussing  "Bieber Trivia"

THANKS CANADA.

I was hearing about kim kardashian the other day. No news about her, they were just talking about her. The news is a waist of time anymore. 

i5 3570 | MSI GD-65 Gaming | OCZ Vertex 60gb ssd | WD Green 1TB HDD | NZXT Phantom | TP-Link Wifi card | H100 | 5850

“I snort instant coffee because it’s easier on my nose than cocaine"

The only news that matters is from the forums nowadays.

Andres "Bluejay" Alejandro Montefusco - The Forums Favorite Bird!!!

Top Clock: 7.889 Ghz Cooled by: Liquid Helium   

#ChocolateRAM #OatmealFans #ScratchItHarder #WorstcardBestoverclocker #CrazySexStories #SchnitzelQuest TS3 SERVER

Do note, I don't watch tv, but I live with those that do. The crap people watch these days. There are only a small handful of things I legitimate watch, but I can catch Top Gear online anyway. ;)

Love u Netflix.

“Snorting instant coffee is the best,” said Kayla Johns, 19, of Portland.

Do note, I don't watch tv, but I live with those that do. The crap people watch these days. There are only a small handful of things I legitimate watch, but I can catch Top Gear online anyway. ;)

Same. I watch, Dr.who, BBC sherlock, Topgear, and thats it really. The shows i dont understand the most is "duck dynasty" and "Honey boo boo" WHy do you want to watch some rednecks be morons on tv? 

i5 3570 | MSI GD-65 Gaming | OCZ Vertex 60gb ssd | WD Green 1TB HDD | NZXT Phantom | TP-Link Wifi card | H100 | 5850

Same. I watch, Dr.who, BBC sherlock, Topgear, and thats it really. The shows i dont understand the most is "duck dynasty" and "Honey boo boo" WHy do you want to watch some rednecks be morons on tv? 

Duck Dynasty actually entertains me for some reason, but Honey Boo Boo is a huge nope. Kind of a shame that we also have networks called "History" but we see gimmicky shows.

Duck Dynasty actually entertains me for some reason, but Honey Boo Boo is a huge nope. Kind of a shame that we also have networks called "History" but we see gimmicky shows.

YES that annoys me the most And like animal planet isnt even about animals half the time anymore. I refuse to trust anything on history anymore. they are always lies. 

HLN is dead to me.

A news network that you expect.."news" on is currently discussing  "Bieber Trivia"

THANKS CANADA.

tv was always filled with junk 

thats why we have the internet xD

I haven't watched more than 1 hour of tv in the past month. I just get everything online :P

TV already hit an all-time low when they cancelled Combat Hospital.

Go forth and maximize profits.

I rarely watch tv anymore. I only watch tv for Top Gear

[AMD Athlon 64 Mobile 4000+ Socket 754 | Gigabyte GA-K8NS Pro nForce3 | OCZ 2GB DDR PC3200 | Sapphire HD 3850 512MB AGP | 850 Evo | Seasonic 430W | Win XP/10]

tv was always filled with junk 

thats why we have the internet xD

Which is filled with even more junk? :P

Tor
Corsair Obsidian 650D - Intel 4770K CPU - Gigabyte G1 Sniper 5 - ASUS GTX 780 Direct CU 2 - Kingston Beast Hyperx Beast 16 GB RAM -  Corsair AX 1200i PSU - Samsung EVO drive 750 GB - Corsair AF series 120mm fans - Corsair H100i - Razer Blackwidow Ultimate 2013 edition - Razer Ouroboros - Razer Manticor - Windows 7 - Beyerdynamic MMX 300

Which is filled with even more junk? :P

true but u have more of a choice.

i havent seen a digital ad in months. others see hundreds a day