A 2 in 1 Laptop with pen/stylus

Hey guys,

I am in need of a 2 in 1 convertable Laptop with support for a stylus of some kind (e.g Lenovo Yoga) but not as expensive.

I am based in germany so either international or German/European deals would be best.

My budget is 1000€ at most, I'd prefer some less though.

I dont need it for gaming or for real power, I have a 7700k and 1060 for that.

So I dont need any "I7 8700U, 1080 max-q 16 gB Dominator Platinum at 4000 mHz"-Laptop, just a convertable that supports a stylus, is a good deal and that you would recommend or found out about. Also it should have a at least good Battery, I need it for university and there are no power outlets withing the lecture rooms.

Thanks a lot

Paul

3 minutes ago, PaulG|heulboje21 said:

Hey guys,

I am in need of a 2 in 1 convertable Laptop with support for a stylus of some kind (e.g Lenovo Yoga) but not as expensive.

I am based in germany so either international or German/European deals would be best.

My budget is 1000€ at most, I'd prefer some less though.

I dont need it for gaming or for real power, I have a 7700k and 1060 for that.

So I dont need any "I7 8700U, 1080 max-q 16 gB Dominator Platinum at 4000 mHz"-Laptop, just a convertable that supports a stylus, is a good deal and that you would recommend or found out about. Also it should have a at least good Battery, I need it for university and there are no power outlets withing the lecture rooms.

Thanks a lot

Paul

Microsoft Surface has all those. 

A (used) Surface Pro 3/4/New sounds like a great option as long as the pen is a far bigger priority than the laptop itself. 

PSU Tier List | CoC

Gaming Build | FreeNAS Server

Spoiler

i5-4690k || Seidon 240m || GTX780 ACX || MSI Z97s SLI Plus || 8GB 2400mhz || 250GB 840 Evo || 1TB WD Blue || H440 (Black/Blue) || Windows 10 Pro || Dell P2414H & BenQ XL2411Z || Ducky Shine Mini || Logitech G502 Proteus Core

Spoiler

FreeNAS 9.3 - Stable || Xeon E3 1230v2 || Supermicro X9SCM-F || 32GB Crucial ECC DDR3 || 3x4TB WD Red (JBOD) || SYBA SI-PEX40064 sata controller || Corsair CX500m || NZXT Source 210.

What do you mean by that?

The thought is that I need the option to not only write down all the stuff of my lectures on that laptop, do basic internet of things stuff but nothing really major like rendering any chemical stuff or playing games or something

If you are favoring a stylus rather than the actual hardware, why don't you go for a iPad Pro or the like?

2 hours ago, PaulG|heulboje21 said:

What do you mean by that?

The thought is that I need the option to not only write down all the stuff of my lectures on that laptop, do basic internet of things stuff but nothing really major like rendering any chemical stuff or playing games or something

Because as far as a laptop experience goes, the Surface is pretty shitty when compared to other high end laptops -- the trackpad is terrible compared to the excellent trackpad in an XPS / Mac, and the keyboard is also quite bad compared to ones available in an XPS/Mac/Lenovo Thinkpad. Not to mention it's incredibly awkward to use a Surface Pro on your lap since the keyboard+screen isn't one rigid piece but rather two connected via magnets (albeit strong magnets) -- which makes it feel like it's constantly going to just fall off your lap.

PSU Tier List | CoC

Gaming Build | FreeNAS Server

Spoiler

i5-4690k || Seidon 240m || GTX780 ACX || MSI Z97s SLI Plus || 8GB 2400mhz || 250GB 840 Evo || 1TB WD Blue || H440 (Black/Blue) || Windows 10 Pro || Dell P2414H & BenQ XL2411Z || Ducky Shine Mini || Logitech G502 Proteus Core

Spoiler

FreeNAS 9.3 - Stable || Xeon E3 1230v2 || Supermicro X9SCM-F || 32GB Crucial ECC DDR3 || 3x4TB WD Red (JBOD) || SYBA SI-PEX40064 sata controller || Corsair CX500m || NZXT Source 210.