Dark Rock Pro 3 RAM clearance

So I ordered the Dark Rock Pro 3 this week because it was a great price without thinking about the RAM clearance for it. My motherboard is Gigabyte - Z370 AORUS Gaming 5 and the RAM I'm looking at is Corsair - Vengeance LPX 16GB DDR4-3000 Memory. I'm not sure if the motherboard would play a role with the RAM fitting in or not. I've heard that the clearance is 44mm maximum, and it probably doesn't help that I can't figure out how to view the specs as how high the RAM is, I know it's low profile, but I'm still worried. Thanks guys.

LPX will fit under a DR Pro 3

CPU: I5 4590 Motherboard: ASROCK H97 Pro4 Ram: XPG 16gb v2.0 4x4 kit  GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 PSU: EVGA 550w Supernova G2 Storage: 128 gb Sandisk SSD + 525gb Mx300 SSD Cooling: Be Quiet! Shadow Rock LP Case: Zalman T2 Sound: Logitech Z506 5.1 Mouse: Razer Deathadder Chroma Keyboard: DBPower LED

My TridentZ even fits under my Dark Rock 3 (non profit, which is still a similar height), so LPX will fit just nicely. Insert your memory before installing the cooler though!

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

6 minutes ago, Brony said:

So I ordered the Dark Rock Pro 3 this week because it was a great price without thinking about the RAM clearance for it. My motherboard is Gigabyte - Z370 AORUS Gaming 5 and the RAM I'm looking at is Corsair - Vengeance LPX 16GB DDR4-3000 Memory. I'm not sure if the motherboard would play a role with the RAM fitting in or not. I've heard that the clearance is 44mm maximum, and it probably doesn't help that I can't figure out how to view the specs as how high the RAM is, I know it's low profile, but I'm still worried. Thanks guys.

its fine. the lpx is low profile anyway. hence the "LP" in the model name.

"Sulit" (adj.) something that is worth it

i7 8700K 4.8Ghz delidded / Corsair H100i V2 / Asus Strix Z370-F / G.Skill Trident Z RGB 16GB 3200 / EVGA GTX 1080Ti FTW3 / ASUS ROG SWIFT PG279Q

Samsung 850 EVO 500GB & 250GB - Crucial MX300 M.2 525GB / Fractal Design Define S / Corsair K70 MX Reds / Logitech G502 / Beyerdynamic DT770 250Ohm

SMSL SD793II AMP/DAC - Schiit Magni 3 / PCPP

Old Rig

i5 2500k 4.5Ghz | Gigabyte Z68XP-UD3P | Zotac GTX 980 AMP! Extreme | Crucial Ballistix Tactical 16GB 1866MHz

This fits under my Dark Rock Pro 2

20-220-685-02.jpg

They seem to have the same clearance

Pro 2

91NLHAqokHL._SX355_.jpg

Pro 3

be4eb20820d2124c46b415e4a4d8a02f.256p.jp