Are DXracer chairs any good?

Phantonex

Title. I went to this gaming lounge and they had dxracer chairs, and they were really comfortable. Are they any good? And which Dxracer chair is best? Thanks!

Well, honest answer would be it really depends on yourself.. I find mine not that bad.

It's not comfy like a sofa, and its not hard as a rock. At least it doesn't hurt my back or butt and it keeps me awake (too soft makes me sleepy LOL).

I have a DxRacer king series that I like quite a bit for the price I paid (about half price). If you really like the "Racing style" chairs then I'd definitely recommend them, but if the style isn't what your after then I'd say there is probably better value to be had elsewhere. The lumbar support for DxRacer is just a pillow, so it's not as adjustable and doesn't hold up as well as something built in and adjustable. ( mine at just under 2 years old is permanently squished)  Everything else about my chair is holding up very well though.

2 minutes ago, Doomed83 said:

I have a DxRacer king series that I like quite a bit for the price I paid (about half price). If you really like the "Racing style" chairs then I'd definitely recommend them, but if the style isn't what your after then I'd say there is probably better value to be had elsewhere. The lumbar support for DxRacer is just a pillow, so it's not as adjustable and doesn't hold up as well as something built in and adjustable. ( mine at just under 2 years old is permanently squished)  Everything else about my chair is holding up very well though.

Yeah, the king series is the one I was looking at. Thanks!

29 minutes ago, Phantonex said:

Title. I went to this gaming lounge and they had dxracer chairs, and they were really comfortable. Are they any good? And which Dxracer chair is best? Thanks!

king series