Fiio E10k vs Schiit Fulla 2

katoptrys

So, I'm looking at buying a DAC/AMP combo by christmas (black friday isn't a thing here so no huge deals I can take advantage of). My options are buying the Fiio E10K here, although it is more expensive than in the US, or trying to get the Schiit Fulla 2 shipped here, which might be difficult.

Can anyone tell me which one of the two they think is better? I'd probably end up paying the same for either one of them

Frostbite (White build PC)

Spoiler

MSI B350M Mortar Arctic - Ryzen 5 1600 @ 3.9 GHz - Corsair H60 - ASUS GTX 1060 3GB DUAL OC @ (2130 MHz Core Clock + 4600 MHz Mem Clock)

2x8GB 3200MHz Corsair Vengeance C16 Corsair 400C White - EVGA 650 GQ

Razer Deathadder Chroma - Razer Blackwidow Tournament Edition Chroma - Sennheiser HD 598 SR - LG 24MP59G-P

I have the Schiit Fulla 2 and really enjoy it. It looks nice, has a good sound that added some soundstage in my personal set up, is upgrade friendly as it can be used as just an amp or just a DAC if you upgrade in the future, and it has nice connectivity options as well - multiple inputs and outputs that other combos don't always offer. At the price, I think the Fulla 2 is just about as good as it gets for a DAC amp combo - and I think a lot of people would agree

Fulla 2 is the best. More detail, wider sound and less clipping

Before you buy amp and dac.  My thoughts on the M50x  Ultimate Ears Reference monitor review I might have a thing for audio...

My main Headphones and IEMs:  K612 pro, HD 25 and Ultimate Ears Reference Monitor, HD 580 with HD 600 grills

DAC and AMP: RME ADI 2 DAC

Speakers: Genelec 8040, System Audio SA205

Receiver: Denon AVR-1612

Desktop: R7 1700, GTX 1080  RX 580 8GB and other stuff

Laptop: ThinkPad P50: i7 6820HQ, M2000M. ThinkPad T420s: i7 2640M, NVS 4200M

Feel free to pm me if you have a question for me or quote me. If you want to hear what I have to say about something just tag me.