Woman Kills 3 People Over XBox One

therussianpotato

ew, if your going to kill somebody, at least do it over something worthwhile. Like a 780ti

yeah...

well its just kiddin news...

Delltopia

Case & Mobo: Stock Dell Optiplex 7010, CPU: i5 3470, RAM: 16gb 1333 DDR3 (1x8gb Corsair Vengence, 2x4gb Random), GPU: Diamond Radeon HD 7970,

PSU: EVGA GQ 650W, SSD: Kingston v300 128gb (OS), HDD: 700gb Seagate 7200rpm (Storage)

Thats why i order parts online and buy games from Steam.

Worse case scenario i would kill the courier for destroyed package.

<p>Eryi's Action Rule#2 - "Dont jump on the green mushroom"

Ministry of StopIt!

well its just kiddin news...

This. The article is fake. 

Our culture is just so depraved at this point that such a thing is believable.

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

A witness says an old lady beat a kid with her purse in order to get the last toothbrush holder.

“I don’t even have real teeth anymore and have no need for such an item but it was over 35 percent off. I might be old but I’m not dumb, of course I will take advantage of that deal,” says 88-year-old Margaret Robinson.

That one is even better.

That one is even better.

i have seen a 25-30 year old woman take a ben and jerry ice cream from a kid at the food store xD  it was super cheap 

What's disturbing is the fact that this article might as well be real. #merica #materialism

its hard to say who am i to say what eles... i need to stop posting stuff about ppl geting killd...xD

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK WHY EVEN, WHAT AN IDIOT. but seriously how would the families feel man if i was one of them id go out and buy like 10 290x's oc them and strap her to them, she will feel that ahahah inb4 you are a freak

edit: its fake haha wat

CPU: i5 4670k with Noctua C12P-SE14 GPU: Gigabyte GTX 770 SSD: 250gb Samsung EVO MOBO: MSI Z87-G43 RAM: 8GB G-Skill 1600mhz PSU: Antec HCG 620W CASE: Corsair 300R windowed 

ew, if your going to kill somebody, at least do it over something worthwhile. Like a 780ti

A card that will be considered slow as balls in 3-4 years is not worth taking a life over.

It would still be worth a hell of a lot more than the Xbone, though.

lol so the 

Typhoon Haiyan Hits Philippines is a joke? ;) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dfUrvXYktww

yea i realized after I watched the video, my bad. That woman is just crazy tho, and i mean mentally unstable if she is ok with the fact she ended three other lives for an item that can be had in a few weeks.

PS darn i might subscribe to these guys now!

Delltopia

Case & Mobo: Stock Dell Optiplex 7010, CPU: i5 3470, RAM: 16gb 1333 DDR3 (1x8gb Corsair Vengence, 2x4gb Random), GPU: Diamond Radeon HD 7970,

PSU: EVGA GQ 650W, SSD: Kingston v300 128gb (OS), HDD: 700gb Seagate 7200rpm (Storage)

Repeat acts? ;)

GTX 990X Ti GHZ GPU Boost 4.0 special platinum edition! :P

yea i realized after I watched the video, my bad. That woman is just crazy tho, and i mean mentally unstable if she is ok with the fact she ended three other lives for an item that can be had in a few weeks.

PS darn i might subscribe to these guys now!

its ok its hard to beleve :)

This. The article is fake. 

Our culture is just so depraved at this point that such a thing is believable.

Who doesn't like a bit of satire from time to time? Lighten up Francis :)

Laptop Lenovo Thinkpad X220 - CPU: i5 2420m - RAM: 8gb - SSD: Samsung 830 - IPS screen Peripherals Monitor: Dell U2713HM - KB: Ducky shine w/PBT (MX Blue) - Mouse: Corsair M60

Audio Beyerdynamic DT990pro headphones - Audioengine D1 DAC/AMP - Swan D1080-IV speakers

Who doesn't like a bit of satire from time to time? Lighten up Francis :)

I don't like the satire when it's so sad and true that people mistake it for reality. 

... I get what you mean though. Just saying. It's sad someone though this was real.

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

I don't like the satire when it's so sad and true that people mistake it for reality. 

... I get what you mean though. Just saying. It's sad someone though this was real.

how do you know its not ;)

That one is even better.

Looooool. Too funny, too funny! But i mean she was 88 so yea i get it

Specs of my PC:

CPU: AMD FX 8350  Motherboard: Gigabyte 990XA UD3  GPU: Gigabyte GTX 770 Windforce 2GB  HDD: WD Green 2TB SSD:  Corsair Force GT 120GB SSD RAM: Corsair 8GB(2X4) PSU: CoolerMaster G650M

Current System: CPU - I5-6500 | Motherboard - ASRock H170M-ITX/ac | RAM - Mushkin Blackline 16GB DDR4 @ 2400mHz | GPU - EVGA 1060 3GB | Case - Fractal Design Nano S | Storage - 250GB 850 EVO, 3TB Barracuda | PSU - EVGA 450W 80+ Bronze | Display - AOC 22" 1080p IPS | Cooling - Phanteks PH-TC12DX_BK | Keyboard - Cooler Master QuickFire Rapid(MX Blues) | Mouse - Logitech G602 | Sound - Schiit Stack | Operating System - Windows 10

The OG System: I3-2370M @ 2.4 GHz, 750GB 5400 RPM HDD, 8GB RAM @1333Mhz, Lenovo Z580 Laptop (Ubuntu 16.04 LTS).

Peripherals: G602, AKG 240, Sennheiser HD 6XX, Audio-Technica 2500, Oneplus 5T, Odroid C2(NAS).