If you really care about this channel don't talk bad about Title and thumbnail of YouTube video

Go to solution Solved by SansVarnic,

- Locked - 

Best suited as a Status Update -

I really want this channel to grow. 

I mean if you really going to watch video why care about Title and thumbnail? 

You are going to get information about it anyway and I really agree that to attract more audiences some type of this things are necessary. 

When I see v logs and stupid pranks channel having 5/8 million subscribers I really think what do people get from watching that? 

To attract people to watch video,  yes I think this has to be needed. 

my friends who have basic questions about tech, I told them about techquicke and every one of them said why this never get in their recommendation!? 

In every morning I just click notifications of YouTube and video start to play automatically, I never see thumbnail and mostly miss title too. 

So I think if you know this is a click bait title and thumbnail, so be wise and congratulate yourself that you are clever enough to see past it and this is not meant for you and this is for the greater Good of the channel. 

Sorry for any offensive language, spelling mistakes, grammar mistakes, English is not my 1st or 2nd language. 

- Locked - 

Best suited as a Status Update -

COMMUNITY STANDARDS   |   TECH NEWS POSTING GUIDELINES   |   FORUM STAFF

LTT Folding Users Tips, Tricks and FAQ   |   F@H & BOINC Badge Request   |   F@H Contribution    My Rig   |   Project Steamroller

I am a Moderator, but I am fallible. Discuss or debate with me as you will but please do not argue with me as that will get us nowhere.

Spoiler

Character is like a Tree and Reputation like its Shadow. The Shadow is what we think of it; The Tree is the Real thing.  ~ Abraham Lincoln

Reputation is a Lifetime to create but seconds to destroy.

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.  ~ Winston Churchill

Docendo discimus - "to teach is to learn"

CHRISTIAN MEMBER