Looking for new earbuds

Crunchy Dragon

Hello,

I'm in the market for a new pair of earbuds, what would you guys recommend? It has to have a microphone and volume control, and it has to be wired with a 3.5mm jack.

Thanks in advance for your replies and recommendations

Quote or tag me( @Crunchy Dragon) if you want me to see your reply

If a post solved your problem/answered your question, please consider marking it as "solved"

Community Standards // Join Floatplane!

I know people on here will disagree but I really think the Apple OEM earbuds are great for the money. At around ~$15 on Amazon they sound pretty good, and aren't the annoying silicon tipped kind.

Desktop: i9 11900k, 32GB DDR4, 4060 Ti 8GB 🙂

Just now, Theguywhobea said:

I know people on here will disagree but I really think the Apple OEM earbuds are great for the money. At around ~$15 on Amazon they sound pretty good, and aren't the annoying silicon tipped kind.

I've heard that from my brother, but I don't really like the feel of them...

Quote or tag me( @Crunchy Dragon) if you want me to see your reply

If a post solved your problem/answered your question, please consider marking it as "solved"

Community Standards // Join Floatplane!

I just got the Brainwavz Delta which are a pretty decent cheap pair.  For even cheaper Monoprice 'Enhanced Bass Hi-Fi Noise Isolating Earbuds Headphones' are $7 and go on sale even lower but are surprisingly decent to have around as a spare. 

The AKG Y20 or Y20U earbuds are good, I also like the Skullcandy Method, which are available pretty cheaply for the wireless ones. The Method also seem a bit more comfortable than the Y20, but earbud comfort is different for everyone.