RAM Clock speed not too great

Hey guys I just noticed this today after running this rig for a couple years that in task manager and other places, its only shows a speed of 667MHz in game.

Its set in the bios at 1600MHz. Now i dont have the best ram and they are not the same sticks. I got an AMD FX-8370 and a GTX 970 so I kinda thought my slightly sub-par FPS came from my FX AMD CPU

When you guys game, does it show your RAM at the speed its supposed to be at?

There is a nice screenshot of task manager attached

Thanks for your input if you reply.

screen.png

RAM speed is always shown at half of what it's actually running (1333MHz in your case, base speed of DDR3). Enable XMP if it isn't already. Your BIOS also might not be saving the setting.

I don't know how to read that speed in Task Manager, but could be that 667MHz is the actual RAM clockspeed, which is half of the RAM bandwidth, i.e 1333MHz. Are you sure you've enabled the AMD equivalent of XMP, and are not running at JEDEC default?

Asus X99-A w/ BIOS 3402 | Intel i7 5820k OC @4.4GHz 1.28V w/ Noctua NH-U14S | 16GB Corsair Vengeance DDR4 OC @2666MHz 12-14-14-28 | Asus Geforce GTX970 STRIX OC | EVGA 750 G2 750W | Samsung 850 Evo 1 TB | Windows 10 64-bit | Be-Quiet Silent Base 800 w/ Silent Wings | 2x Dell U2414H OC @72Hz w/ Display Port

Don't forget to invest in an Intel Tuning Plan if you're going to overvolt your K/X CPU

DDR stands for double data rate, so 667 is actually ~1333mhz. If your ram is rated for more than 1333mhz make sure you've got xmp enabled. 

Also as you're mismatching sticks, make sure they are both the same speed and timings, normally they'll both get ran at the lowest sticks speed and timings. 

PC - CPU Ryzen 5 1600 - GPU Power Color Radeon 5700XT- Motherboard Gigabyte GA-AB350 Gaming - RAM 16GB Corsair Vengeance RGB - Storage 525GB Crucial MX300 SSD + 120GB Kingston SSD   PSU Corsair CX750M - Cooling Stock - Case White NZXT S340

Peripherals - Mouse Logitech G502 Wireless - Keyboard Logitech G915 TKL  Headset Razer Kraken Pro V2's - Displays 2x Acer 24" GF246(1080p, 75hz, Freesync) Steering Wheel & Pedals Logitech G29 & Shifter