Destiny 2 Pc Info Gathering.

Xander Cousins

So I'm posting this here because I wanna see what differences there is between Pc and Console version of Destiny 2. being the same game and all their can be Huge differences in Gameplay excluding the peripherals used by each. 

So to put it shortly I want people to give their views on the PC version of Destiny to what they find is odd or familiar, how gameplay is and overall their Attraction to the game. This can range from what you use in crucible, what's OP in crucible to what class you feel is hard to control.

I would greatly appreciate an cooperation got via this as I am a Console player of Destiny 2 and would like to know if their is any huge differences other than PC MASTER RACE!!!

~Stay frosty

Some people prefer a challenge, I just band my head against a wall until my method works...

If a person has this game on pc... Why would they then get an console to play the same game on? Because you are asking for comparison between the 2...

I have no idea what its like on console but 4k 60fps destiny 2 on pc is quite a beautiful thing,

the high rez textures, lighting and environments are all spectacular

loving it

I played destiny on ps4 and now have the second game both on ps4 and pc.

+ graphics

+ Crucible is much more enjoyable imo, especially now that every god damn weapon has high caliber rounds. It doesn't have that much of an impact when your opponents use such a weapon with a mouse, while on the ps4 it almost forces everyone to use it. I don't even understand why they brought it back after removing it from the first game. 

+ What I also like more on the pc is turning while sprinting. On ps4 you have to stop running on every corner but there is no movement penalty on pc while sprinting. 

- Battlenet is a pain in the ass sometimes. Finding a fireteam can sometimes take longer than the actual nightfall. On the ps4 it's much easier to invite people, while through bnet you first have to add them as a friend. It's also region locked on pc, while that's not the case on ps4. 

2 hours ago, Dutch-stoner said:

If a person has this game on pc... Why would they then get an console to play the same game on? Because you are asking for comparison between the 2...

More asking what it is like on Pc i can compare between the two as i am a Console player,

EDITED: I am not asking people to buy to copies. Please read the main post again to see what i was asking.

3 hours ago, Alex Colson said:

So to put it shortly I want people to give their views on the PC version of Destiny to what they find is odd or familiar, how gameplay is and overall their Attraction to the game. This can range from what you use in crucible, what's OP in crucible to what class you feel is hard to control.

As i stated i wanted the views of the Pc game never asked people to give views of the console, Hence why it is posted in PC Gaming.

Some people prefer a challenge, I just band my head against a wall until my method works...

2 hours ago, kilgore_T said:

I have no idea what its like on console but 4k 60fps destiny 2 on pc is quite a beautiful thing,

the high rez textures, lighting and environments are all spectacular

loving it

Had a feeling Graphics would be out of the park on Pc. Any opinions on Gameplay wise? Like Combat in PVE or PVP what weapons are like to use etc.

18 hours ago, Alex Colson said:

Had a feeling Graphics would be out of the park on Pc. Any opinions on Gameplay wise? Like Combat in PVE or PVP what weapons are like to use etc.

just loving the whole experience, the missions are fun, the weapons upgrades constantly feel like upgrades which is surprising, don't know how they did that

not tried pvp , too old for that sh*t lol

• 2 months later...

Bump 

I havent played in over a month because their match making system is trash. It was taking me over 20 min wait time to join a PUG for the raids. I couldnt ever get good gear to get higher levels because i couldnt join / last in the raids.

So I have moved on...

1 hour ago, lieder1987 said:

I havent played in over a month because their match making system is trash. It was taking me over 20 min wait time to join a PUG for the raids. I couldnt ever get good gear to get higher levels because i couldnt join / last in the raids.

So I have moved on...

Had I feeling these where gonna start creeping up. And I don't blame ya but I'm assuming you must be new to the Destiny front by the comment made about getting gear.

I can't remember which level it  is but you can grind gear until a certain level I think it was 260 or higher. And after that you need the Help of the powered engrams (Milestone engram rewards/Clan Rewards). These are to be used when you reach a multiple of 5 after 260, so when your 264 or 265 use a couple (preferably one for weapons and another for Armour) that should bump your light level over the 265 average barrier. 

The wait time from further diving into the game is not Destiny's fault but Blizzards. Blizzard incorporated a Zone matchmaking so this is you are ONLY playing with people in the Eu if on the European servers. This Doesn't happen on console as it goes off connection wise to all other players.

I Really do appreciate your Input though Thank you :D