i7-4790K @ 4GHz with Corsair H105

G.Skill TridentX 2x8GB 1600MHz CL7-8-8-24
ASUS Z97-Pro Gamer

Corsair AX860i

2x WD Caviar Black 1TB 7200rpm
Samsung 120GB 850 EVO

Obsidian 900D

Monitor: Acer XB280HK 4k display

So I was thinking if you have tips for my upgrade, mainly about motherboard or RAM or even CPU. I know there might not be any real sense in changing mobo or CPU, as I haven't even overclocked the CPU yet.
But would any newer mobo or DDR4 give me any real benefit in 4k gaming? Or would faster DDR3 give me any benefit?
Any other tips and tricks and feedback is also allowed and welcome. Thanks!

It's really not worth the money upgrading that CPU, and you won't notice the difference with faster ram.

If you really want to spend money on something get a bigger SSD.

REMILIA Mk.IIIC CPU: Ryzen 9 3900X, Cooler: Arctic Freezer II 240, RAM: 4x 8Gb sticks of Patriot Viper Steel Series 3600 CL17, Mobo: AsRock X570 Taichi, GPU: Asus RTX 2080 Dual, Storage: 512gb Silicon Power A80 NVME SSD (boot drive), a few 1TB and 512gb SATA/NVME SSDs for game storage, 6 hard drives 1-4 TB, PSU: Corsair RM750 MY2019, Case: Cooler Master Mastercase 5 MC500 (with add-ons), PCIE Cards: Cheap Chinese Marvell 88SE9215 4 port SATA card, Monitors: ViewSonic Elite XG270QC (165hz, 1ms MPRT, 1440p, VA, Freesync PP, pneumatic stand), Hp Z27n (IPS, 60hz, 1440p, 8Ms), iiyama G2530HSU-B (75Hz, Freesync, one in landscape, one in Portrait, all on pneumatic monitor stands), Mic: iSK UPM-1 USB XLR interface with Neewer NW700, Audio: Sabaj A3 160W DAC/AMP + Wharfdale Diamond 220 + Mission MS6 Sub, ifi Zen DAC, ifi Zen CAN, Littledot Mk.II (w/ Soviet Power tubes and British Mulard M8100s/Soviet Voshkod 6JP-EV/ American General Electric JAN 5654W dependent on mood), Sendy Aiva, Beyer Dynamic DT990 250ohm Black Special Edition, Audeze EL-8 Open Back, Mackie MC450, Sony MDR-CD900ST (w/ YaxiPad stPad2-LR) Sennheiser HD598SE (modified to be a headset, snapped headband held together with gorilla tape), Philips Fidelio X2HR (with thicc Chinese lambskin pads), Takstar Pro82, Mouse: Corsair Nightsword, Keyboard: Glorious GMMK ISO with Kailh Box Navys

KOAKUMA Mk.IB (24/7 Folding Slave PC made of spare parts): CPU: Core i7 4770, Cooler: Some small antex cooler with 80mm fan, RAM: 2x 4Gb Sticks of 2400Mhz DDR3, Mobo: Asus H81i-Plus, GPU: R9 390 Nitro+ (barely fits in case), Storage: 256gb Korean no-name SATA SSD, PSU: Corsair CX550 (Gray label), Case: Antec ISK600 ITX case.

Since 4K is at 60FPS, pretty much any CPU will do fine. Overclock the 4790K if is struggles.

You do realise the Hydro Copper means you'll have to run a custom loop for the GPU? You'll be better off just buying a decent 1080 Ti

:)

I did have the custom water loop all planned, yes. Now the notion about 1080 ti got me thinking again, thanks a lot, really! :P
Originally I was so fixated with the idea of having a water cooling that I didn't even look at 1080 ti because I thought I could "save" cash by having normal 1080 with the water loop. Now I checked things again I see that the price difference is not even that big between 1080 ti and 1080. So I ditched my idea of custom water cooling loop and now I'll just get a 1080 ti.

I pretty much knew that there isn't anything to upgrade in the CPU or RAM, but I was just curious if there was any point in any upgrades
Thanks in any case! :)