Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Just built my 2nd rig. Major upgrade!

Got that itch to build a new system as the first computer I built was getting a bit dated. Specs:

i7 8700k delidded

asus Maximus x hero wifi 

kraken x62

32gb trident Z rgb 3200mhz in xmp 

strix 1080ti

samsung 960 pro 500gb

500gb western digital ssd

3tb hitatchi 

650w evga supernova nex

thinking about out getting some cable mod cables as I feel these stock ones are kinda meh. Also my first time with a k series chip and could use some advice with overclocking and any feedback on things I could have done better

25C17F9A-5596-4C35-8DFA-C49E7DBC34E9.jpeg

CADA7090-047E-4D3A-A11C-B0148F9EC942.jpeg

0D033C3E-EA64-494E-9349-BFF548B5B7ED.jpeg

I've been thinking about doing a green build, Razer makes very nice peripherals and partners for some great components. This is very similar to my build I just did but in the Corsair case. I was thinking of doing a brief overview build log, and your post gave me that motivation. Great work dude!

6 hours ago, TheRealDieselD said:

I've been thinking about doing a green build, Razer makes very nice peripherals and partners for some great components. This is very similar to my build I just did but in the Corsair case. I was thinking of doing a brief overview build log, and your post gave me that motivation. Great work dude!

Thanks man! Excited to see it. Oc always been a bit of a razer fanboy and was tired of my blue theme for my last build so I went all in on the green lol