Be Quiet AIO loud buzzing/whirring.

My Be Quiet! Silent Loop 120mm AIO has been making a very concerning noise. 

About once a week, sometimes once every 2 weeks, i hear this VERY loud buzzing/whirring noise coming from my AIO. The fans aren't jamming up, and when I give the top of my case a good thump it stops, followed by the faint sound of rushing water. What could be wrong? Is the pump jamming up?

CPU: Intel i5 2500k @4.2Ghz Cooling: Be Quiet! Silent Loop 120mm MB: MSI Z77A-G45 GPU: Sapphire R9 280X Vapor-X OC RAM: 8Gb G.Skill Ripjaw @ 1600mhz

Storage 1:Samsung 840 120gb SSD Storage 2: Seagate Barracuda 2Tb HDD PSU:Corsair CX 750W  Case: Corsair Carbide 400R.

Microbubbles going through the loop.

Try mounting the AIO in a different position or tilting your case a bit so that you trap the bubbles at the top of the loop and they stop going around.

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

1 minute ago, Enderman said:

Microbubbles going through the loop.

Try mounting the AIO in a different position or tilting your case a bit so that you trap the bubbles at the top of the loop and they stop going around.

Yep, that's it. Gamers nexus is covered that same topic in several videos if you're looking for video on how to mount your to keep it as quiet as possible.

1 minute ago, firecrafter711 said:

Yep, that's it. Gamers nexus is covered that same topic in several videos if you're looking for video on how to mount your to keep it as quiet as possible.

Well I made a video about it over two years ago, so HA.

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

5 minutes ago, Enderman said:

Well I made a video about it over two years ago, so HA.

you should link it I thought it was really well made and very informative

6 minutes ago, firecrafter711 said:

you should link it I thought it was really well made and very informative

Aww thanks :)

Spoiler