Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Best book to get network+ certification

Stevoisboss

Just now, Stevoisboss said:

I'm trying to learn more about networking and get my network+ certification. Can anyone recommend me the best book to buy and learn from and or a better way to learn? 

Do you have experience in the field? I got my A+, Net+ both by just taking practice tests available for free online Here. When you're ready to take the exam, get someone with a .edu address and register with it on their academic website. The vouchers generated have nothing attached to them and you can use them on your regular CompTIA Account without issue, it's 50% off every test. The only limit is you can only get three vouchers every six months.

CBT Nuggets if you want videos. Free on YouTube and they have a wealth of knowledge.

Current Network Layout:

Current Build Log/PC:

Prior Build Log/PC:

16 minutes ago, WrongLebowski said:

Do you have experience in the field? I got my A+, Net+ both by just taking practice tests available for free online Here. When you're ready to take the exam, get someone with a .edu address and register with it on their academic website. The vouchers generated have nothing attached to them and you can use them on your regular CompTIA Account without issue, it's 50% off every test. The only limit is you can only get three vouchers every six months.

I have A+. Just not any background in networking. I'll check that out. Thx

Unsure what power supply to pick?

Check out my HTPC build.

Quote me/others so we can help you

Comic sans is the best font