where is the Sleeper PC series Linus?

So guys do you still remember this video?

I absolutely liked it, especially when the Grinding process.....

Anyways where is Dale that Linus Mentioned was going to came out? I thought it was going to be continued in a few weeks, maybe becuase the components in the PC market just isn't Earth Shattering yet?

C'mon, i am waiting the big surprise. Maybe the Xeon Phi review was all about the sleeper PC part #2

"Make it future proof for some years at least, don't buy "only slightly better" stuff that gets outdated 1 year, that's throwing money away" @pipoawas

-Frequencies DON'T represent everything and in many cases that is true (referring to Individual CPU Clocks).

Mention me if you want to summon me sooner or later

Spoiler

My head on 2019 :

Note 10, S10, Samsung becomes Apple, Zen 2, 3700X, Renegade X lol

I have the perfect idea for a case.

3592-1-1.jpg

They were crap when they came out, and crap when they were discontinued.

Intel® Core™ i7-12700 | GIGABYTE B660 AORUS MASTER DDR4 | Gigabyte Radeon™ RX 6650 XT Gaming OC | 32GB Corsair Vengeance® RGB Pro SL DDR4 | Samsung 990 Pro 1TB | WD Green 1.5TB | Windows 11 Pro | NZXT H510 Flow White
Sony MDR-V250 | GNT-500 | Logitech G610 Orion Brown | Logitech G402 | Samsung C27JG5 | ASUS ProArt PA238QR
iPhone 12 Mini (iOS 17.2.1) | iPhone XR (iOS 17.2.1) | iPad Mini (iOS 9.3.5) | KZ AZ09 Pro x KZ ZSN Pro X | Sennheiser HD450bt
Intel® Core™ i7-1265U | Kioxia KBG50ZNV512G | 16GB DDR4 | Windows 11 Enterprise | HP EliteBook 650 G9
Intel® Core™ i5-8520U | WD Blue M.2 250GB | 1TB Seagate FireCuda | 16GB DDR4 | Windows 11 Home | ASUS Vivobook 15 
Intel® Core™ i7-3520M | GT 630M | 16 GB Corsair Vengeance® DDR3 |
Samsung 850 EVO 250GB | macOS Catalina | Lenovo IdeaPad P580

Just now, BlueChinchillaEatingDorito said:

I have the perfect idea for a case.

3592-1-1.jpg

They were crap when they came out, and crap when they were discontinued.

aha that scheme isn't bad, and using a trackball (MX Ergo) wouldn't be bad too (make it older)!

"Make it future proof for some years at least, don't buy "only slightly better" stuff that gets outdated 1 year, that's throwing money away" @pipoawas

-Frequencies DON'T represent everything and in many cases that is true (referring to Individual CPU Clocks).

Spoiler

My head on 2019 :

6 minutes ago, LinusTech said:

Dale is coming. Waiting for the perfect GPU 

oh i thought you were gonna use a high bandwith CPU, which is Threadripper. But yeah i am waiting your surprise on Dale! i thought the Xeon Phi PC you showcased back few days is the unofficial Dale

Spoiler

My head on 2019 :

2 hours ago, LinusTech said:

Dale is coming. Waiting for the perfect GPU 

@LinusTech, I've had an idea for a sleeper build. You take an early 2009 iMac, remove all the hardware inside. Build a crazy watercooled gaming rig with RGB and use WIn10. From the outside: An old iMac, but from the inside a gaming monster! Dunno if this is a stupid idea and wanted to do it on my own, but I don't have the money.

6 minutes ago, Lennart van de Merwe said:

@LinusTech, I've had an idea for a sleeper build. You take an early 2009 iMac, remove all the hardware inside. Build a crazy watercooled gaming rig with RGB and use WIn10. From the outside: An old iMac, but from the inside a gaming monster! Dunno if this is a stupid idea and wanted to do it on my own, but I don't have the money.

that is kinda cool, Angle Grinder must be in

Spoiler

My head on 2019 :