GPU Overclock

xXCapAwesomeXx
Go to solution Solved by CookieMaster,
2 minutes ago, xXCapAwesomeXx said:

@CookieMaster @McHox This is what I managed to boost my card up to without touching Voltage Control

Clock speed ran at 2000MHz with a Memory speed of 6156 in TimeSpy59fbc979ced48_GPUOC.PNG.f757a5011ec3acf2e218f4d5d5df3057.PNG

MSI OC.PNG

That's awesome. Seems pretty good to me, you could try to get more but you probably wont get much more than that but i would deff save these results if they are stable.

I have nothing to compare this to so I was hoping if someone could give me a reference point and tell me if this is a good overclock or not

I have an msi GTX 1080ti Gaming X

I am unable to figure out how to boost voltage, I have voltage control checked in afterburner but am still unable to adjust the Voltage

I was Wondering what you guys recommended I try or if I should continue to mess clock speeds59fba9b81883e_MSIOC.PNG.76eba4e23e88d671bfdc05d075579fe4.PNG

update your afterburner and you'll get voltage control
why do you show us the idle clock,its useless. 

i7 4790K | 4.5ghz @1.19v / 1080 ti strix oc  / Asus Z97 Pro Gamer  / 970 Evo 500GB | 850 Evo 500GB / Corsair 780t white|window  

PG279Q | VG248QE/ Corsair ax860i   /   Corsair H110i GTX   /  Corsair Vengeance Pro 16GB 2400mhz /

Unsure if its because of the card or not, but seems like gpu clock could be higher. Don't take that from me though, running a different 1080 ti that is also liquid cooled. (mine runs at 2000 mhz on the gpu clock. Your memory clock looks fine though tbh. 

2 minutes ago, xXCapAwesomeXx said:

@CookieMaster @McHox This is what I managed to boost my card up to without touching Voltage Control

Clock speed ran at 2000MHz with a Memory speed of 6156 in TimeSpy59fbc979ced48_GPUOC.PNG.f757a5011ec3acf2e218f4d5d5df3057.PNG

MSI OC.PNG

That's awesome. Seems pretty good to me, you could try to get more but you probably wont get much more than that but i would deff save these results if they are stable.