Where can i sell Destiny 2 key from Geforce?

LILCORE4

Already got a coy of destiny 2 but got sent a another Destiny 2 keys from buying 1080 so I'm wondering if/where can I sell them.

2 minutes ago, LILCORE4 said:

Already got a coy of destiny 2 but got sent a another Destiny 2 keys from buying 1080 so I'm wondering if/where can I sell them.

maybe eBay auction and just give the code away ? not sure how they do GPU game add on but I think that will work.

Ex frequent user here, still check in here occasionally. I stopped being a weeb in 2018 lol

For a reply please quote or  @Eduard the weeb me :D

Xayah Main in Lol, trying to learn Drums and guitar. Know how to film do photography, can do basic video editing

16 minutes ago, LILCORE4 said:

i think you can't sell them. not that easy at least. 

if it works like the rocket league key i got with a 1050ti last month you gotta enter that key in geforce experience wich then checks if you have the right graphics card installed to even qualify.

if the key was bundled with a 1080 and you'd sell the key to someone with a 760 or radeon card GFE will probably tell you politely to F off.

after geforce experience accepted the key, you need to link a steam account to activate the game on. 

Selling will be tricky unless you can sell to a friend because you will need to activate the game code in Geforce Experience which checks your hardware (graphics card) to make sure you have the card installed that the game was bundled with. From there you will need your friend to come over and log in to steam on your system (or if they trust you just get the login and password) so it thinks your computer is attached to that steam account. Once the game is activated in steam that owner is free to play on any computer.

So unless the person you are selling the code to also has the same graphics card but didn't get the bundle, it will be hard to sell IMO.

[Case] Phanteks Eclipse P400S TG (Air Mesh) || [CPU] Ryzen 7 5800X || [Cooler] Dark Rock Slim || [Mobo] ROG STRIX B550-F || [RAM] 32GB Trident Z RGB 3600MHz CL16

[GPU] XFX MERC319 Radeon RX 6950XT || [SSD] 1TB WD SN550 M.2 NVME || [HDD] 6TB Seagate IronWolf 7200 || [PSU] Corsair AX850

[Display] LG 27GL850 @ 2560x1440 - 144Hz || [Mouse] ROG Gladius II || [Keyboard] ROG Strix Flare (Cherry MX Red) || [Speakers] 2.1 Logitech Z-3 || [Fans] 3x 120mm Corsair LL RGB

Theater Room - My 11.1 Home Theater

1 hour ago, LILCORE4 said:

You can't, the key will use geforce experiece to validate that you have the gpu installed then it will ask you to sign into the platform the key is for (Steam, Uplay, B.net ect ect).  So unless your selling/giving the key to a friend that can log into their account or trusts you with their login info your out of luck.

Case - Fractal Design Arc Mini R2 : Mobo - Asus Maximus VI Gene : PSU - Corsair AX760 : CPU - Intel i7 4790k w/ EK-Supremacy EVO Copper/Acetal Water Block  : Memory - Corsair Vengence Pro 24gb 1600mhz : GPU - Evga GTX 780 Ti Classified w/ EK-FC780 GTX Classy - Acetal+Nickel Water Block : Storage - Samsung 840 Evo 250gb & 850 Evo 1tb SSDs, 2x 6TB External HDDs : Fans - 5x Noctua NF-F12 & 1x NF-S12A : Display - 24in Benq XL2420TE : Rads - Darkside LPX360 & LP240 : Pump/Res - EK-XRES 140 D5 Vario Pump

keys are not for resale.

you are not allowed to sell them

How do Reavers clean their spears?

|Specs in profile|

The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again.

yea i just got scam and someone took it O.o it suck but who cares really, i already had the game

Yeah I can confirm, I bought a copy off ebay once and it didn't work.

Playing playing playing