Is this an ok pc

TheAvPman
3 minutes ago, TheAvPman said:

I made this list https://pcpartpicker.com/list/zckjwV for a new pc. I just need to know if there is anything I should change on my list

Note: I don’t want to change the gtx card because it is on sale and comes with destiny 2 free

Just now, PLME888 said:

imo, i would change that SSD to a 128/256 Samsung EVO.

I was just going to use my ssd to install Windows on so it boots up faster. I don’t really care about loading screens 

Why get a 4*4GB kit? Get 2*8GB instead so that you can upgrade more easily.

If you want to reply back to me or someone else USE THE QUOTE BUTTON!                                                      
Pascal laptops guide

1 minute ago, mok said:

everything is fine but the cpu cooler

it wont be enough

Ok What do you recommend for the cpu cooler

Just now, TheAvPman said:

I was just going to use my ssd to install Windows on so it boots up faster. I don’t really care about loading screens 

You will also need to put most programs there if you want it to boot up faster. If there is any program with start up services on the HDD it will probably slow the system down at boot.

If you want to reply back to me or someone else USE THE QUOTE BUTTON!                                                      
Pascal laptops guide

Just now, TheAvPman said:

was just going to use my ssd to install Windows on so it boots up faster. I don’t really care about loading screens 

and what about some applications? like chrome, steam (not the game lib), and other slowloading apps?

Just now, Castdeath97 said:

Why get a 4*4GB kit? Get 2*8GB instead so that you can upgrade more easily.

The 4*4 was cheaper, and I don’t think I am going to need any more than 16 gigs because this is going to be a strictly gaming pc.

4 minutes ago, mok said:

at the very least i would say this https://pcpartpicker.com/product/93Crxr/cryorig-cpu-cooler-h7

if you plan on overclocking i would say noctua U12S /u14s /d14 /d15  , bequiet dark rock series

Ok I will get a be quiet dark rock. Here Better?

https://pcpartpicker.com/list/d3m3hq

Or is that the wrong one?

6 minutes ago, PLME888 said:

and what about some applications? like chrome, steam (not the game lib), and other slowloading apps?

I don’t really care about waiting a bit for steam as I had said. What I was really looking for was performance.

15 minutes ago, TheAvPman said:

dont know your budget but kept close to your original. 

PCPartPicker part list / Price breakdown by merchant

CPU: Intel - Core i5-8600K 3.6GHz 6-Core Processor  ($279.89 @ B&H) 
CPU Cooler: CRYORIG - H7 49.0 CFM CPU Cooler  ($34.89 @ OutletPC) 
Motherboard: MSI - Z370-A PRO ATX LGA1151 Motherboard  ($99.99 @ Newegg) 
Memory: Crucial - Ballistix Sport LT 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR4-2666 Memory  ($139.99 @ Amazon) 
Storage: PNY - CS1311 120GB 2.5" Solid State Drive  ($49.99 @ Best Buy) 
Storage: Seagate - Constellation ES 2TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive  ($54.99 @ Newegg Marketplace) 
Case: Phanteks - Eclipse P300 Tempered Glass ATX Mid Tower Case  ($63.98 @ Newegg) 
Power Supply: EVGA - SuperNOVA G3 650W 80+ Gold Certified Fully-Modular ATX Power Supply  ($67.98 @ Newegg) 
Other: ZOTAC ZT-P10810F-10P GeForce GTX 1080 Ti AMP Extreme Core Edition 11GB GDDR5X 352-bit Gaming Graphics Card VR Ready  ($739.99 @ Newegg) 
Total: $1531.69
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2017-11-02 04:42 EDT-0400

CPU: Intel - Core i5-8600K 3.6GHz 6-Core Processor  ($279.89 @ B&H)
CPU Cooler: be quiet! - Dark Rock 3 67.8 CFM Fluid Dynamic Bearing CPU Cooler  ($58.38 @ OutletPC)
Motherboard: MSI - Z370-A PRO ATX LGA1151 Motherboard  ($99.99 @ Newegg)
Memory: Crucial - Ballistix Sport LT 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR4-2666 Memory  ($139.99 @ Amazon)
Storage: SanDisk - SSD PLUS 120GB 2.5" Solid State Drive  ($59.99 @ Adorama)
Storage: Seagate - Constellation ES 2TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive  ($54.99 @ Newegg Marketplace)
Case: Fractal Design - Focus G (Black) ATX Mid Tower Case  ($44.99 @ SuperBiiz)
Power Supply: Corsair - TXM Gold 550W 80+ Gold Certified Semi-Modular ATX Power Supply  ($52.98 @ Newegg)
Other: ZOTAC ZT-P10810F-10P GeForce GTX 1080 Ti AMP Extreme Core Edition 11GB GDDR5X 352-bit Gaming Graphics Card VR Ready  ($739.99 @ Newegg)
Total: $1531.19
Generated by PCPartPicker 2017-11-02 05:14 EDT-0400

-If your overclocking, then a more beafier cooler such as the dark rock 3 will do the job, or if you dont plan on overlcocking, then the CRYIORIG H7  is a good budget alternative.
-2x8GB RAM @2666Mz, you can easily overclock it to 3000Mz/there is also an upgrade path for RAM as well 
-bigger SSD to store the OS on and also the games you most play, other games can be stored on the HDD that you dont play as much
-cheaper case, still has the black aesthetic and there is also a glass side panel
-cheaper PSU, 550W instead of 650W, or/ for a different PSU that is 650W, I'd recommend the corsair TXM 650W 

2 minutes ago, TheBeastPC said:
CPU: Intel - Core i5-8600K 3.6GHz 6-Core Processor  ($279.89 @ B&H)
CPU Cooler: be quiet! - Dark Rock 3 67.8 CFM Fluid Dynamic Bearing CPU Cooler  ($58.38 @ OutletPC)
Motherboard: MSI - Z370-A PRO ATX LGA1151 Motherboard  ($99.99 @ Newegg)
Memory: Crucial - Ballistix Sport LT 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR4-2666 Memory  ($139.99 @ Amazon)
Storage: SanDisk - SSD PLUS 120GB 2.5" Solid State Drive  ($59.99 @ Adorama)
Storage: Seagate - Constellation ES 2TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive  ($54.99 @ Newegg Marketplace)
Case: Fractal Design - Focus G (Black) ATX Mid Tower Case  ($44.99 @ SuperBiiz)
Power Supply: Corsair - TXM Gold 550W 80+ Gold Certified Semi-Modular ATX Power Supply  ($52.98 @ Newegg)
Other: ZOTAC ZT-P10810F-10P GeForce GTX 1080 Ti AMP Extreme Core Edition 11GB GDDR5X 352-bit Gaming Graphics Card VR Ready  ($739.99 @ Newegg)
Total: $1531.19
Generated by PCPartPicker 2017-11-02 05:14 EDT-0400

-If your overclocking, then a more beafier cooler such as the dark rock 3 will do the job, or if you dont plan on overlcocking, then the CRYIORIG H7  is a good budget alternative.
-2x8GB RAM @2666Mz, you can easily overclock it to 3000Mz/there is also an upgrade path for RAM as well 
-bigger SSD to store the OS on and also the games you most play, other games can be stored on the HDD that you dont play as much
-cheaper case, still has the black aesthetic and there is also a glass side panel
-cheaper PSU, 550W instead of 650W, or/ for a different PSU that is 650W, I'd recommend the corsair TXM 650W 

Sorry forgot to update the link I already changed that https://pcpartpicker.com/list/d3m3hq

4x4 ram was better priced and I don’t think I am going to upgrade.

I am thinking about changing my PSU.

That is a cheaper case I just wanted fans included

I don’t need my loading to be fast I just am looking for preformance

Go with the Evga PSUs, they are pretty decent.

Also, that mobo you selected might be just...fine, but I would get something better, if you need something cheap but decent, the Killer or Extreme are better options.