Need tips on Screen Protectors (Samsung S7)[Resolved]

Hello

i have a samsung s7 and i need a new screen protector but the ones i have tried in the shops in denmark (where i live) are bad. i previously tried a Rhinoshield one but it leaves about 3mm's all around which is so much space you can easily get scratches around it even with a case on, so i wanted to hear if anyone has some tips?, i would like if its a screen protector that allows a phone case

9 hours ago, Markaabo said:

Hello

i have a samsung s7 and i need a new screen protector but the ones i have tried in the shops in denmark (where i live) are bad. i previously tried a Rhinoshield one but it leaves about 3mm's all around which is so much space you can easily get scratches around it even with a case on, so i wanted to hear if anyone has some tips?, i would like if its a screen protector that allows a phone case

Are you looking for anything specific? Tempered glass screen protector or just plastic? To be honest, I just use like cheap plastic ebay ones that I buy in bulk and they fit fine and have a decent lifespan.

| Follow me @beaniesonwhales | Dream Rig @ PCPartPicker | ♪♫SoundCloud♮♭ |

20 hours ago, Cuddlez said:

Are you looking for anything specific? Tempered glass screen protector or just plastic? To be honest, I just use like cheap plastic ebay ones that I buy in bulk and they fit fine and have a decent lifespan.

it's not about the price, and i was looking for something like the Rhinoshield or Phantom glass but phantom glass doesn't have one for the S7, and as i said the Rhinoshield leaves too much edge. i don't know what they are made of, but the Rhinoshield i had was almost impossible to scratch. so basically i'm looking for something to be very good protection for my phone and i don't have to replace for 2 to 3 years if i don't break the protector of course 

UPDATE: i just heard from phantom glass that they just released phantom glass for the samsung s7

Edited by Markaabo