I want a comfortable mouse.

Indus Monk

Hello people,

Currently I am using a Logitech G 402. But my hands are big, 6 to 7 inches big. So I need a palm grip mouse, since that is my natural reflex. Claw grip is okay, but it can cause trouble, where a portion of my back goes almost numb. Using a palm grip on the G 402 makes things pretty sloppy, reaction time slows down, if I use claw grip, it will be pretty uncomfortable after 30 minutes. So, do you have any suggestions? Find me one at:

www.amazon.in

Budget: 4500

Also:

If I use Claw grip, can I cause back injuries or muscle damage to my hand or back? 

Thank You!

Indus Monk = Indian+ Buddhist

Look at Logitech's other mice.

Quote me to see my reply!

SPECS:

CPU: Ryzen 7 3700X Motherboard: MSI B450-A Pro Max RAM: 32GB I forget GPU: MSI Vega 56 Storage: 256GB NVMe boot, 512GB Samsung 850 Pro, 1TB WD Blue SSD, 1TB WD Blue HDD PSU: Inwin P85 850w Case: Fractal Design Define C Cooling: Stock for CPU, be quiet! case fans, Morpheus Vega w/ be quiet! Pure Wings 2 for GPU Monitor: 3x Thinkvision P24Q on a Steelcase Eyesite triple monitor stand Mouse: Logitech MX Master 3 Keyboard: Focus FK-9000 (heavily modded) Mousepad: Aliexpress cat special Headphones:  Sennheiser HD598SE and Sony Linkbuds

🏳️‍🌈

1 hour ago, kelvinhall05 said:

Look at Logitech's other mice.

Any specific one?

Just now, NinJake said:

G502

this

unless you're left handed, which a G502 won't really suit you.. It does work, but you need to grip it awkwardly. 

Ryzen 5 3600 stock | 2x16GB C13 3200MHz (AFR) | GTX 760 (Sold the VII)| ASUS Prime X570-P | 6TB WD Gold (128MB Cache, 2017)

Samsung 850 EVO 240 GB 

138 is a good number.

I have a G502 and fairly large hands (maybe not as large as you do: quick measurement mine are 5"wide x 7"tall (heal to tip of longest finger)) and the 502 fits me well I can comfortably use it for 10-12 hours at at time w/o a problem.

Go to a retail store and test it out. For large hands, check out the logitech g600. 

Intel Xeon E5 1650 v3 @ 3.5GHz 6C:12T / CM212 Evo / Asus X99 Deluxe / 16GB (4x4GB) DDR4 3000 Trident-Z / Samsung 850 Pro 256GB / Intel 335 240GB / WD Red 2 & 3TB / Antec 850w / RTX 2070 / Win10 Pro x64

HP Envy X360 15: Intel Core i5 8250U @ 1.6GHz 4C:8T / 8GB DDR4 / Intel UHD620 + Nvidia GeForce MX150 4GB / Intel 120GB SSD / Win10 Pro x64

HP Envy x360 BP series Intel 8th gen

AMD ThreadRipper 2!

5820K & 6800K 3-way SLI mobo support list

2 hours ago, AncientNerd said:

I have a G502 and fairly large hands (maybe not as large as you do: quick measurement mine are 5"wide x 7"tall (heal to tip of longest finger)) and the 502 fits me well I can comfortably use it for 10-12 hours at at time w/o a problem.

Our hand dimensions are roughly the same in that case... And if a 502 fits you well, it will fit me as well.

3 hours ago, themctipers said:

this

unless you're left handed, which a G502 won't really suit you.. It does work, but you need to grip it awkwardly. 

The G 402 is also for Right Handed people. I have used this mouse for at least 100 hours no problem. Yes, I am a righty

Just now, AmbarChakrabarti said:

Our hand dimensions are roughly the same in that case... And if a 502 fits you well, it will fit me as well.

The G 402 is also for Right Handed people. I have used this mouse for at least 100 hours no problem. Yes, I am a righty

i use my g502 left handed sometimes and it works, just with an awkward grip. 

Ryzen 5 3600 stock | 2x16GB C13 3200MHz (AFR) | GTX 760 (Sold the VII)| ASUS Prime X570-P | 6TB WD Gold (128MB Cache, 2017)

Samsung 850 EVO 240 GB 

138 is a good number.

2 hours ago, NumLock21 said:

Go to a retail store and test it out. For large hands, check out the logitech g600. 

Retail store is not an option. There are plenty of really big a**h***s in this country (the govt is an even bigger one). The DEMO area is non existent. Even if there was one such store, I am definitely not aware of it. Aside from that, there is no shortage of HIGHLY egoistic and poorly informed people all over the country. And they get unnecessarily defensive despite being horribly wrong. Even worse, they are still a**H****

1 minute ago, AmbarChakrabarti said:

Retail store is not an option. There are plenty of really big assholes in this country (the govt is an even bigger one). The DEMO area is non existent. Even if there was one such store, I am definitely not aware of it. Aside from that, there is no shortage of HIGHLY egoistic and poorly informed people all over the country. And they get unnecessarily defensive despite being horribly wrong. Even worse, they are still assholes

ftfy

Samsung 850 EVO 240 GB 

138 is a good number.

21 minutes ago, themctipers said:

i use my g502 left handed sometimes and it works, just with an awkward grip. 

why?

I have had 2 Roccat mice, and from that line-up Kone would be optimal. But its really expensive. I've found cheaper which is about as big, bit less functions but works as well. And coating is great. SteelSeries Rival 300.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

On 11/1/2017 at 11:39 AM, AmbarChakrabarti said:

Hello people,

Currently I am using a Logitech G 402. But my hands are big, 6 to 7 inches big. So I need a palm grip mouse, since that is my natural reflex. Claw grip is okay, but it can cause trouble, where a portion of my back goes almost numb. Using a palm grip on the G 402 makes things pretty sloppy, reaction time slows down, if I use claw grip, it will be pretty uncomfortable after 30 minutes. So, do you have any suggestions? Find me one at:

www.amazon.in

Budget: 4500

Also:

If I use Claw grip, can I cause back injuries or muscle damage to my hand or back? 

Thank You!

https://www.logitechg.com/en-gb/product/g502-proteus-spectrum-rgb-gaming-mouse

Best mouse i've ever owned

Give the Ducky Secret a try, I use the Ducky Secret M version (smaller hands) and it’s the best mouse I’ve used in 10+ years.

I have a cue light I can use to show you when I’m joking, if you like.

I was a G5 user for a Long time, went from Steelseries to Razer and back to my good old G5, now I use a Mionix Castor. Best shape EVER!!! It's so comfortable and it really fits my Hand like a tailored glove!