Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

How do I connect two Hue+ to my mobo?

Go to solution Solved by SquintyG33Rs,

hue+ doesn't plug into the RGB header.... it plugs into a DC powersource and a USB2.0 header for CAM software control

My Gigabyte Aorus K7 motherboard only has one RGB header. 

...and I bought two. 

I know you can somehow connect them to the hub if you buy some third party multi-hub connector or something. Where do I purchase that?

I really need to be pointed in the right direction. 

Case: Thermaltake Core V71 CPU: AMD RYZEN 7 1700X (overclocked to 4.1Ghz) Cooling: Corsair H110i GT(Push-Pull config) Motherboard: Gigabyte's Aorus AX370 AM4 K7 RAM: G.SKILL 2800Mhz 32GB GPU:  GEFORCE GTX 1080 (SLI) from Gigabyte Storage: Kingston 3K 240GB (main boot drive) Crucial M500 SSD, WD 2TB Green, 100GB HD(As backup) PSU: Sseasonic X Series 850W Gold

hue+ doesn't plug into the RGB header.... it plugs into a DC powersource and a USB2.0 header for CAM software control

Ah, thanks you two.

I didn't open the box for the Hue+, and this question occurred to me when I received the package. lol

Case: Thermaltake Core V71 CPU: AMD RYZEN 7 1700X (overclocked to 4.1Ghz) Cooling: Corsair H110i GT(Push-Pull config) Motherboard: Gigabyte's Aorus AX370 AM4 K7 RAM: G.SKILL 2800Mhz 32GB GPU:  GEFORCE GTX 1080 (SLI) from Gigabyte Storage: Kingston 3K 240GB (main boot drive) Crucial M500 SSD, WD 2TB Green, 100GB HD(As backup) PSU: Sseasonic X Series 850W Gold