Performance teknique ICBM Disco powers off

so two days ago I was jamming to my music on a Performance teknique ICBM Disco right and then the audio dies off and the thing no longer turns on, the back was hot, let it cool a day later then today (10/31/17) it wont power on anymore,

I tried google searching the Performance teknique ICBM Disco but no luck on manual or troubleshooting.

any ideas to what caused it, i have a feeling it was a heat issue but that always runs hot, or a fuse?

i had a amp die similarly to that, too much heat can kill amps, what died could be a bunch of things, but probably a mosfet/transistor or a resistor if you are ok with opening it up normally its easy to see/smell what broke, follow the smell and look for fire damage like discoloring 

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/31/2017 at 8:39 PM, cj09beira said:

i had a amp die similarly to that, too much heat can kill amps, what died could be a bunch of things, but probably a mosfet/transistor or a resistor if you are ok with opening it up normally its easy to see/smell what broke, follow the smell and look for fire damage like discoloring 

I took it apart and saw some flux and underneath the board was a lot of discoloration, some of the PCB holding the transistor broke off out of nowhere. (sorry for the late reply!, been really busy with school lately)