Just lost my iems any recommendations under 100$

gabrielvis8

I recently lost my items mee m6 which I loved got them from mass drop for 5$ I do have the items which come with an s8 they are OK but I vastly preferred the mee items I also had sq-812bl(some weird Bluetooth iems from Hongkong, I got them for 100+ dollars but they sound too bassy and the volume is mostly very loud but some times they sound great weird. So what I want is a Iems that sound similar to my main drivers hd558. Thank you for reading this post 

Sony MDR - XB90EX or anything from sennhiseer I guess

Ex frequent user here, still check in here occasionally. I stopped being a weeb in 2018 lol

For a reply please quote or  @Eduard the weeb me :D

Xayah Main in Lol, trying to learn Drums and guitar. Know how to film do photography, can do basic video editing

The Marshall Mode sounds a lot like the Sennheiser 558. It's a mini 558. And it's only $40 USD. 

It's not the most detailed earphone, but much like the Sennheiser 558 it's easy on the ears with a warm sound and soft treble. The bass is slightly boomy, but not muddy. Soundstage is good too. It's the kind of earphone that makes bad recordings with harsh treble sound great. Think Beatles. 

I saw this link the other day:

https://www.head-fi.org/threads/crinacles-iem-ranking-list-154-entries.857498/

May be helpful. There's a few on there that are about $100 and pretty high ranked. Of course its just one person's opinion, as are all of these :) (I'm not an IEM user so I have no point of reference on how good this list is, but it got some massive Reddit love earlier in the month).

Director of Marketing for Antlion Audio, creators of the ModMic.

More info at www.ModMic.com

Ask questions, I'm friendly!

22 minutes ago, AAJoe said:

I saw this link the other day:

https://www.head-fi.org/threads/crinacles-iem-ranking-list-154-entries.857498/

May be helpful. There's a few on there that are about $100 and pretty high ranked. Of course its just one person's opinion, as are all of these :) (I'm not an IEM user so I have no point of reference on how good this list is, but it got some massive Reddit love earlier in the month).

Yeah I don't know a lot about items too  mostly use headphones tbh

I'm still a big fan of the Shure SE215. Also, if you're going over to head-fi anyway, it might be worth it to check out their used headphones threads. I've definitely seen the SE425 go for pretty cheap, and those are my favorite Shure IEMs, even over the 535.

Hey! New SIgnature! 

I'm supposedly a person on the Internet, but you'll never know if I'm human or not ;)

If you're willing to match the 100$ limit, look for Vsonic GR07 Classics, they should be on ebay for 99$. Exact sound you're looking for, soft highs and very warm full bodied sound, and in terms of raw sound quality they cream all over the known brands in the budget.

Also, don't worry about the china-unknown-looking brand. They are very well known and critically acclaimed in the audiophile forums.
In terms of durability, I've had their younger siblings(which are build almost exactly the same except drivers) for years as daily drivers and they lasted very very long.
edit: 99$ shipped from asia https://www.ebay.com/itm/Vsonic-GR07-Classic-2017-Edition/222608472255

16 hours ago, KaminKevCrew said:

I'm still a big fan of the Shure SE215. Also, if you're going over to head-fi anyway, it might be worth it to check out their used headphones threads. I've definitely seen the SE425 go for pretty cheap, and those are my favorite Shure IEMs, even over the 535.

No, just no. There's something called TFZ King. I actually highly recommend you trying that one. Chi-fi are are pretty damn scary these days.

16 minutes ago, xtroria said:

No, just no. There's something called TFZ King. I actually highly recommend you trying that one. Chi-fi are are pretty damn scary these days.

Ain't that the truth, brah!;) I'm something of a ChiFI fanboy myself.....B|

Main Rig: AMD AM4 R9 5900X (12C/24T) + Tt Water 3.0 ARGB 360 AIO | Gigabyte X570 Aorus Xtreme | 2x 16GB Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3600C16 | XFX MERC 310 RX 7900 XTX | 256GB Sabrent Rocket NVMe M.2 PCIe Gen 3.0 (OS) | 4TB Lexar NM790 NVMe M.2 PCIe4x4 | 2TB TG Cardea Zero Z440 NVMe M.2 PCIe Gen4x4 | 4TB Samsung 860 EVO SATA SSD | 2TB Samsung 860 QVO SATA SSD | 6TB WD Black HDD | CoolerMaster H500M | Corsair HX1000 Platinum | Topre Type Heaven + Seenda Ergonomic W/L Vertical Mouse + 8BitDo Ultimate 2.4G | iFi Micro iDSD Black Label | Philips Fidelio B97 | C49HG90DME 49" 32:9 144Hz Freesync 2 | Omnidesk Pro 2020 48" | 64bit Win11 Pro 23H2

2nd Rig: AMD AM4 R9 3900X + TR PA 120 SE | Gigabyte X570S Aorus Elite AX | 2x 16GB Patriot Viper Elite II DDR4 4000MHz | Sapphire Nitro+ RX 6900 XT | 500GB Crucial P2 Plus NVMe M.2 PCIe Gen 4.0 (OS)2TB Adata Legend 850 NVMe M.2 PCIe Gen4x4 |  2TB Kingston NV2 NVMe M.2 PCIe Gen4x4 | 4TB Leven JS600 SATA SSD | 2TB Seagate HDD | Keychron K2 + Logitech G703 | SOLDAM XR-1 Black Knight | Enermax MAXREVO 1500 | 64bit Win11 Pro 23H2

3 hours ago, xtroria said:

I just looked them up, and I can tell you right now that those won't fit comfortably in my ears, unfortunately. That's why I love Shure so much. Their particular ergonomics are perfect for the way my ears are shaped, and I love being able to sleep with them on.

2 hours ago, GamerDude said:

I feel it. But, I need the comfort! haha!

Hey! New SIgnature! 

I'm supposedly a person on the Internet, but you'll never know if I'm human or not ;)

1 hour ago, KaminKevCrew said:

I feel it. But, I need the comfort! haha!

Nothing a pair of Comply's can't solve. I use Comply exclusively now....from my ChiFi IEM's to my higher end IEM's.

Main Rig: AMD AM4 R9 5900X (12C/24T) + Tt Water 3.0 ARGB 360 AIO | Gigabyte X570 Aorus Xtreme | 2x 16GB Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3600C16 | XFX MERC 310 RX 7900 XTX | 256GB Sabrent Rocket NVMe M.2 PCIe Gen 3.0 (OS) | 4TB Lexar NM790 NVMe M.2 PCIe4x4 | 2TB TG Cardea Zero Z440 NVMe M.2 PCIe Gen4x4 | 4TB Samsung 860 EVO SATA SSD | 2TB Samsung 860 QVO SATA SSD | 6TB WD Black HDD | CoolerMaster H500M | Corsair HX1000 Platinum | Topre Type Heaven + Seenda Ergonomic W/L Vertical Mouse + 8BitDo Ultimate 2.4G | iFi Micro iDSD Black Label | Philips Fidelio B97 | C49HG90DME 49" 32:9 144Hz Freesync 2 | Omnidesk Pro 2020 48" | 64bit Win11 Pro 23H2

2nd Rig: AMD AM4 R9 3900X + TR PA 120 SE | Gigabyte X570S Aorus Elite AX | 2x 16GB Patriot Viper Elite II DDR4 4000MHz | Sapphire Nitro+ RX 6900 XT | 500GB Crucial P2 Plus NVMe M.2 PCIe Gen 4.0 (OS)2TB Adata Legend 850 NVMe M.2 PCIe Gen4x4 |  2TB Kingston NV2 NVMe M.2 PCIe Gen4x4 | 4TB Leven JS600 SATA SSD | 2TB Seagate HDD | Keychron K2 + Logitech G703 | SOLDAM XR-1 Black Knight | Enermax MAXREVO 1500 | 64bit Win11 Pro 23H2

4 hours ago, GamerDude said:

I dunno man...My latest endeavors with KZ left a bad taste in my mouth. Specifically the ATE and ZSE...I'm still waiting for my ZS5. I'm scared. Everyone is complaining about the sharp treble. I'm not a masochist...but I may as well try them on when they arrive. 

I recall trying the Vsonic GR07 2 years ago. I liked them a lot. Sadly there weren't mine...

I never even considered $100 earphones from China. I should have. Well perhaps not. I'm really happy with my KEF M100. 

About Shure, well, my least favorite purchase ever was the Shure SE110. They just sounded boring and it was such a hassle to get them to fit. 

Long story short if you live in Canada, consider the KEF m100. It's only 100$ (CAD) at the headphonebar.com

EDIT: I wonder how the KEF M100 compare to other earphones around $100 like the Vsonic GR07? I'm certain I'll get no answer.

Edited by kokakolia
Missing info

5 hours ago, GamerDude said:

Nothing a pair of Comply's can't solve. I use Comply exclusively now....from my ChiFi IEM's to my higher end IEM's.

That's not true at all. I find comply tips to be extremely abrasive and uncomfortable in my ears. Not to mention, they don't work anywhere near as well as the Shure foam tips (for me, anyway.) Plus, the lack of a plastic tube on many comply models makes the foam unlistenable for me, as it means that the foam will collapse around the nozzle, which means I won't be able to hear that ear at all.

Hey! New SIgnature! 

10 hours ago, KaminKevCrew said:

That's not true at all. I find comply tips to be extremely abrasive and uncomfortable in my ears. Not to mention, they don't work anywhere near as well as the Shure foam tips (for me, anyway.) Plus, the lack of a plastic tube on many comply models makes the foam unlistenable for me, as it means that the foam will collapse around the nozzle, which means I won't be able to hear that ear at all.

The shure / westone obloid shape is the easiest shape to be universally fitted on someone's ears. My ear canals happen to go inside and I have large-ish scoop ear shape so I've always been fine with most IEM, with the deep canal fitting way better.

But then again, I run custom iem exclusively now so I don't need to care about IEM fitting on my ears :P