How can i clone a Physical Machine to a virtual to install in another computer

Snaked

guys, i want to clone exactly whats in a physycal machine to a virtual one that i can use on another computer, for exemple i Have My laptop with all things configurated but i dont will have this laptop anyome, so i want to use exactly the same computer but in a virtual machine in another computer, how can i do that, please help 

9 minutes ago, Snaked said:

guys, i want to clone exactly whats in a physycal machine to a virtual one that i can use on another computer, for exemple i Have My laptop with all things configurated but i dont will have this laptop anyome, so i want to use exactly the same computer but in a virtual machine in another computer, how can i do that, please help 

If you're running Windows 10 juste move the hard drive to the new PC. Otherwise look for cloning software. Virtual machine are not used to transfer an OS.

Also if the system is radically different you should perform a clean install regardless otherwise you'll run into a bunch of issues

how can i exactly clone, do you have some video tutorials that i can see

Just now, Snaked said:

how can i exactly clone, do you have some video tutorials that i can see

I'm pretty sure that VMware Workstation can do that but you need VMware vCenter Converter Standalone as well.

Spoiler

vmware_2017-10-31_12-24-09.thumb.png.99a7b60946bd9774358ec83cabd8be3b.pngvmware_2017-10-31_12-25-11.png.e69e9a0e5f747a22f8f47f092681bd68.png

Make sure to quote or tag people, so they get notified.

15 hours ago, Snaked said:

thank you @Cyberspirit will try that 

dont waste your money use  portable virtualbox and vitualize_this_key