Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Non-Aura GPU would sync with Aura MOBO?

Hi Guys!

I was looking forward buying a GTX 1080Ti Aorus from Gigabyte...I just wondered: Will the RGB sync with a Random Asus Aura Mobo?

P.S: Excuse me If I made any errors, English is not my native language (Italian is).

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to post
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, Albert Cerfeda said:

Hi Guys!

I was looking forward buying a GTX 1080Ti Aorus from Gigabyte...I just wondered: Will the RGB sync with a Random Asus Aura Mobo?

P.S: Excuse me If I made any errors, English is not my native language (Italian is).

*Excuse me If I MAKE any errors

 

You are indeed excused.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to post
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, Light-Yagami said:

*Excuse me If I MAKE any errors

 

You are indeed excused.

I was excusing for the eventual errors in the post...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to post
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, Albert Cerfeda said:

I was excusing for the eventual errors in the post...

Figured as much. My apologies.

The GPU should sync, yes

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to post
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, Light-Yagami said:

Figured as much. My apologies.

The GPU should sync, yes

Even if the GPU is not from Asus?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share


×