quiet rgb case for under $100

Lilninjsways

I am upgrading my pc and decided... well why not just get rid of this ugly loud and cheap $20 hunk of junk case and just get a new case I want rgb lighting good cable management and a quiet case I don't care about size to be honest I'm getting a ryzen 3 1300X with 16 gbs of ram and a MSI - B350 PC MATE ATX AM4 Motherboard (just letting you know so you can find a compatible case) I'm starting to make my man cave and am going to make my cave awesome as hell!

Now if I cant get rgb built in I am cool with buying rgb fans if it links in with the $100 budget...

thanks for suggestions

MY MAIN BUILD AT FATHERS HOUSE!

Spoiler

CPU: AMD FX-8300 3.3GHz 8-Core Processor CPU COOLER:  Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO 82.9 CFM Sleeve Bearing CPU Cooler

Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-970A-DS3P ATX AM3+ Motherboard

RAM: 32gb ddr3

Hard Drive:  Western Digital Caviar Blue 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive

Graphics Card:  MSI Radeon RX 470 DirectX 12 Radeon RX 470 ARMOR 4G OC 4GB 256-Bit GDDR5 PCI Express 3.0 x16 HDCP Ready CrossFireX Support Video Card

Case: Rosewill TYRFING ATX Mid Tower Case

Network Adapter:  TP-Link TL-WN781ND PCI-Express x1 802.11b/g/n Wi-Fi Adapter

Case Fans:  Corsair Air Series AF140 Quiet Edition 67.8 CFM 140mm Fan (PLUS THE STOCK CASE FAN)

Monitor:  Asus VG248QE 24.0" 1920x1080 144Hz Monitor

Keyboard:  Thermaltake CHALLENGER PRIME Wired Gaming Keyboard

Mouse:  MSI Interceptor DS B1 Wired Optical Mouse

Speakers: Logitech Z200 0W 2ch Speakers

I really recommend the phanteks eclipse p400s. It is around $100 CAD and comes with tempered glass and a rgb strip along with the synced rgb power bytton and lighting at the bottom.

36 minutes ago, Lilninjsways said:

I am upgrading my pc and decided... well why not just get rid of this ugly loud and cheap $20 hunk of junk case and just get a new case I want rgb lighting good cable management and a quiet case I don't care about size to be honest I'm getting a ryzen 3 1300X with 16 gbs of ram and a MSI - B350 PC MATE ATX AM4 Motherboard (just letting you know so you can find a compatible case) I'm starting to make my man cave and am going to make my cave awesome as hell!

Now if I cant get rgb built in I am cool with buying rgb fans if it links in with the $100 budget...

thanks for suggestions

The P400 tempered glass. The rgb is compatible with Asus and msi rgb setups. I will post up pics of both my P400 cases when I get home. Or you can look through my posts to find pics of both of the cases. 

Current Build

AMD Ryzen 2600

Stock cooler

Asus ROG B450f gaming Mobo

1tb SKHynix m.2

WD 1TB HDD

Asus ROG Strix RX 5700xt

Thermaltake Toughpower 650w DPS RGB 80+Gold

16 Gigs ddr4 3000 gskill ram

Phantek fans

Phanteks P400TG

Laptop

Eluktronics Prometheus XVII

Ryzen 7 5800h

32 gigs ddr4 Corsair ram

Nvidia rtx 3080 max-p

17.3 qhd 165 hrz screen

1tb Samsung m.2

1tb WD black m.2

16 hours ago, Lilninjsways said:

ryzen 3 1300X with 16 gbs of ram and a MSI - B350 PC MATE ATX AM4 Motherboard

For that CPU (and I'm assuming probably at most a GTX1060/RX580) the P400 TG will be a perfect fit, as it will be able to properly cool all your components while hitting all the RGB and aesthetic check boxes

"Put as much effort into your question as you'd expect someone to give in an answer"- @Princess Luna

Make sure to Quote posts or tag the person with @[username] so they know you responded to them!

RGB Build Post 2019 --- Rainbow 🦆 2020 --- Velka 5 V2.0 Build 2021

Purple Build Post ---  Blue Build Post --- Blue Build Post 2018 --- Project ITNOS

CPU i7-4790k    Motherboard Gigabyte Z97N-WIFI    RAM G.Skill Sniper DDR3 1866mhz    GPU EVGA GTX1080Ti FTW3    Case Corsair 380T   

Storage Samsung EVO 250GB, Samsung EVO 1TB, WD Black 3TB, WD Black 5TB    PSU Corsair CX750M    Cooling Cryorig H7 with NF-A12x25