Starting a PC club in my area

Warcastle420

Trying to start a PC club in my area. All the hardware shop suck here so I though help the community and start a club. Going to hit our college up and anyone else to help get this started. I myself went to school for IT but never been able to get a job with it so this next best thing. All our pc shop try and rip the older folks in our community off and I am sick and tired of it. Not from this town so I know how it can be. Don't have the money to start my own shop so club and offer free or cheap repairs to community plus figure may be doing some in homes installs for the older folks. Just putting this up here would love to have L.T.T. come down and help us get started or any advice would be helpful. 

PS would love to do a club event of scrape yard wars with you and our club espesally since free geeks a so close to us. Love what you guys are doing keep it up. You have inspired me again. thinking making the desk server rack system as one of our first projects.

Uh... You have any idea how many these kind of requests LMG gets? I've seen at least 4 in past year on forums. No idea how much they get via PM, twitter and email. You don't need LMG or anyone else to start something. If you would, it would end very badly as you'd be lacking enthusiasm to run such volunteering project.

I didn't quite get what is actual point of this club. Helping with troubleshooting and stuff? A place for similar minded people to talk and do stuff? You talk about gathering hardware, but why would there be need for such?

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv