• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

EVGA 450 BT, 80+ Bronze 450W

YigAbk21

Get at least Corsair CX/CX-M grey, that BT isn't that great

My Desktop specs:

Spoiler

AMD Ryzen 5 5600 Nvidia RTX3060Ti 8GB PNY XLR8 Gaming Epic-X RGB 16GB (8X2) 3200MHz CL16 Team Group MP33 Pro 1TB
ID-Cooling SE-224-XT White Gigabyte B550M DS3H mATX Tecware Forge M2 mATX White Case Montech Century 650W Gold

3 hours ago, YigAbk21 said:

https://pcpartpicker.com/list/2rVrZ8 Here is my build.

I just wanna know if the EVGA 450 BT, 80+ Bronze 450W is completely safe and reliable to use.

I might just do some light overclocking on my cpu, gpu, and ram

Get a Corsair CX450/M if you want a good PSU that you can overclock your system with. The EVGA BT is pretty low-end.

Also, why the hell did you choose an X370 board for a Ryzen 3 1200? Get a B350 Tomahawk or something much cheaper and you can get better hardware. You know what? I'll just give you a better parts list.

https://pcpartpicker.com/list/NXMPPs

|PSU Tier List /80 Plus Efficiency| PSU stuff if you need it. 

My system: PCPartPicker || For Corsair support tag @Corsair Josephor @Corsair Nick || My 5MT Legacy GT Wagon ||

The thing is here i dont have much part options and that is why i had to go with x370.

For the psu i dont have much choice either. Its either Evga 450 bt or corsair vs450.

I dont get how evga is low-end. wont it just do its job? And i have no problem with it being non-modular.