Website for bus times? (UK)

I know there are plenty of websites that do this, and the TFL (Transport For London) has it's own service. I wanted to known, how would it be done? Do I have to connect to their API and database to achieve this? 

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5600X | CPU Cooler: Stock AMD Cooler | Motherboard: Asus ROG STRIX B550-F GAMING (WI-FI) | RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 16 GB (2 x 8 GB) DDR4-3000 CL16 | GPU: Nvidia GTX 1060 6GB Zotac Mini | Case: K280 Case | PSU: Cooler Master B600 Power supply | SSD: 1TB  | HDDs: 1x 250GB & 1x 1TB WD Blue | Monitors: 24" Acer S240HLBID + 24" Samsung  | OS: Win 10 Pro

Audio: Behringer Q802USB Xenyx 8 Input Mixer |  U-PHORIA UMC204HD | Behringer XM8500 Dynamic Cardioid Vocal Microphone | Sound Blaster Audigy Fx PCI-E card.

Home Lab:  Lenovo ThinkCenter M82 ESXi 6.7 | Lenovo M93 Tiny Exchange 2019 | TP-LINK TL-SG1024D 24-Port Gigabit | Cisco ASA 5506 firewall  | Cisco Catalyst 3750 Gigabit Switch | Cisco 2960C-LL | HP MicroServer G8 NAS | Custom built SCCM Server.

21 minutes ago, Abdul201588 said:

I know there are plenty of websites that do this, and the TFL (Transport For London) has it's own service. I wanted to known, how would it be done? Do I have to connect to their API and database to achieve this? 

Are you trying to make a website to combine everything? I think Google's way ahead of you since they combine all the data from the companies apis.

I edit my posts a lot.

Yes, to get live data you need to sign up to TFL's API which is accessible as a range of XML feeds. Static and semi-static information, like the location of bus stops or the published timetables for a given route can usually be grabbed on a daily basis, and you can then use the data to compare with a given map point for finding the nearest stop. This comparison would happen on your server. 

Once you know the nearest stop, you can request a live arrivals feed for that stop up to every 30 seconds, though every 1-2 minutes is recommended.

The overall process is a bit more complicated than this, but I hope it serves as a basic primer to get you in the right frame of mind. You can check out more info here: https://api.tfl.gov.uk/

Please ignore my typos... I type too fast. Or Swype too fast on my tablet. One of those.