Who is getting the iPhone X?

10 hours ago, Valkyrie Lenneth said:

but u dont seem to spend money on ur pc too :P i5 750,5870? xD wao ancient

It does everything I need it to, why would I upgrade?

Quote me to see my reply!

SPECS:

CPU: Ryzen 7 3700X Motherboard: MSI B450-A Pro Max RAM: 32GB I forget GPU: MSI Vega 56 Storage: 256GB NVMe boot, 512GB Samsung 850 Pro, 1TB WD Blue SSD, 1TB WD Blue HDD PSU: Inwin P85 850w Case: Fractal Design Define C Cooling: Stock for CPU, be quiet! case fans, Morpheus Vega w/ be quiet! Pure Wings 2 for GPU Monitor: 3x Thinkvision P24Q on a Steelcase Eyesite triple monitor stand Mouse: Logitech MX Master 3 Keyboard: Focus FK-9000 (heavily modded) Mousepad: Aliexpress cat special Headphones:  Sennheiser HD598SE and Sony Linkbuds

🏳️‍🌈

9 hours ago, Gamessys said:

That's a bit rude but would you cash out for any other flagship phone? With the S8+ being £779 the iPhone X isn't much of a stretch being £999, really "only" a £220 difference which is less than a 1060 6GB.

Well, I would just get the cheapest phone that's unlocked, has good build quality, a good fingerprint reader, a decent camera, and a decent screen. I wouldn't spend more than $700 on a single phone even if I had the money.

Also, I didn't mean to be rude, I just wanted to get my point across:P 

Quote me to see my reply!

SPECS:

CPU: Ryzen 7 3700X Motherboard: MSI B450-A Pro Max RAM: 32GB I forget GPU: MSI Vega 56 Storage: 256GB NVMe boot, 512GB Samsung 850 Pro, 1TB WD Blue SSD, 1TB WD Blue HDD PSU: Inwin P85 850w Case: Fractal Design Define C Cooling: Stock for CPU, be quiet! case fans, Morpheus Vega w/ be quiet! Pure Wings 2 for GPU Monitor: 3x Thinkvision P24Q on a Steelcase Eyesite triple monitor stand Mouse: Logitech MX Master 3 Keyboard: Focus FK-9000 (heavily modded) Mousepad: Aliexpress cat special Headphones:  Sennheiser HD598SE and Sony Linkbuds

🏳️‍🌈

23 hours ago, Valkyrie Lenneth said:

but u dont seem to spend money on ur pc too :P i5 750,5870? xD wao ancient

And? Thats like saying somebody didn't buy a pickup truck so they're bad, like what if they don't need a pickup truck? People these days are so rude

I have a 256gb silver model coming buy Dec 1st, and upgrading from a 7.

Main Rig "Rocinante" - Ryzen 9 5900X, EVGA FTW3 RTX 3080 Ultra Gaming, 32GB 3600MHz DDR4

8 hours ago, Radioactive Snowman said:

I'm waiting on reviews but from what I've seen so far I'll more than likely be getting one

wait really? I waited for reviews to go get it and every single review i have seen, says that the animojis is the best thing about the phone...which instantly told me that i shouldnt get this phone especially for 1k.

if youre not a "only iOS" person, i would consider waiting for the S9 if you absolutely dont need a phone rn but will in the next 4-8 months. Heard alot of great things about it and it will be releasing earlier than expected, around Feb. Something about 40% faster and more efficient and 20% smaller CPU. and also new display technology which coming from Samsung will be great and overall new design. Was waiting for this phone but it dissapointed me, along with pixel 2 xl, so im just gonna wait.

10 minutes ago, pcguyiguess said:

wait really? I waited for reviews to go get it and every single review i have seen, says that the animojis is the best thing about the phone...which instantly told me that i shouldnt get this phone especially for 1k.

Reviewers also like to focus on stupid things -- like the fact that the MBP didn't come in rose gold

giphy.gif

PSU Tier List | CoC

Gaming Build | FreeNAS Server

Spoiler

i5-4690k || Seidon 240m || GTX780 ACX || MSI Z97s SLI Plus || 8GB 2400mhz || 250GB 840 Evo || 1TB WD Blue || H440 (Black/Blue) || Windows 10 Pro || Dell P2414H & BenQ XL2411Z || Ducky Shine Mini || Logitech G502 Proteus Core

Spoiler

FreeNAS 9.3 - Stable || Xeon E3 1230v2 || Supermicro X9SCM-F || 32GB Crucial ECC DDR3 || 3x4TB WD Red (JBOD) || SYBA SI-PEX40064 sata controller || Corsair CX500m || NZXT Source 210.

On 30/10/2017 at 11:21 AM, shermantanker said:

I have a 256gb silver model coming buy Dec 1st, and upgrading from a 7.

I'd rather a 7 the finger print sensor is pretty crap but at least it has one

5 minutes ago, noobs guid to marsterrace said:

I'd rather a 7 the finger print sensor is pretty crap but at least it has one

I won’t miss it

Main Rig "Rocinante" - Ryzen 9 5900X, EVGA FTW3 RTX 3080 Ultra Gaming, 32GB 3600MHz DDR4

46 minutes ago, noobs guid to marsterrace said:

Ideots

irony

46 minutes ago, noobs guid to marsterrace said:

and sheep

some more irony

PSU Tier List | CoC

Gaming Build | FreeNAS Server

Spoiler

i5-4690k || Seidon 240m || GTX780 ACX || MSI Z97s SLI Plus || 8GB 2400mhz || 250GB 840 Evo || 1TB WD Blue || H440 (Black/Blue) || Windows 10 Pro || Dell P2414H & BenQ XL2411Z || Ducky Shine Mini || Logitech G502 Proteus Core

Spoiler

FreeNAS 9.3 - Stable || Xeon E3 1230v2 || Supermicro X9SCM-F || 32GB Crucial ECC DDR3 || 3x4TB WD Red (JBOD) || SYBA SI-PEX40064 sata controller || Corsair CX500m || NZXT Source 210.

7 hours ago, pcguyiguess said:

Reviewers focus on what the general consumer is interested in, i'm more interested in the security aspect. I hate hiding info from notifications on my lockscreen I find it extremely annoying, the iPhone fixes that by scanning your face and only letting you see them. If a family member picks up your phone everything is hidden (even what app the notification is for).

Plus I love the new design, I'm not going back to android (too much bullshit) so a bezel-less iPhone is the dream.

Not me, mainly because I got the Note8 a month and a half ago.

Honestly, I don't have that sort of disposable income to justify spending so much on a phone in so little time (I buy them unlocked), so I typically keep them for 2 years at the very least.

I posted this on Facebook (much to the chagrin of some Apple fans who think I'm bashing the phone since I just so happen to mod Android Central) where I said I would probably wait until next year if I'm thinking of one.

This is because the X is the first actual redesign in 3 years and it's a pretty drastic one. History has shown that the first iteration of a new product or major redesign will have teething pains and other issues that will be ironed out over time and especially resolved in successive generations.

If you bought the X knowing this, you're already ready and you're probably gonna like it. On this other hand, I'm not an early adopter and I just want something that works. That's why if I wanted an iPhone right now, the 8 Plus is my pick.

The Workhorse (AMD-powered custom desktop)

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3700X | GPU: MSI X Trio GeForce RTX 2070S | RAM: XPG Spectrix D60G 32GB DDR4-3200 | Storage: 512GB XPG SX8200P + 2TB 7200RPM Seagate Barracuda Compute | OS: Microsoft Windows 10 Pro

The Portable Workstation (Apple MacBook Pro 16" 2021)

SoC: Apple M1 Max (8+2 core CPU w/ 32-core GPU) | RAM: 32GB unified LPDDR5 | Storage: 1TB PCIe Gen4 SSD | OS: macOS Monterey

The Communicator (Apple iPhone 13 Pro)

SoC: Apple A15 Bionic | RAM: 6GB LPDDR4X | Storage: 128GB internal w/ NVMe controller | Display: 6.1" 2532x1170 "Super Retina XDR" OLED with VRR at up to 120Hz | OS: iOS 15.1

2 hours ago, D13H4RD2L1V3 said:

I posted this on Facebook (much to the chagrin of some Apple fans who think I'm bashing the phone since I just so happen to mod Android Central) where I said I would probably wait until next year if I'm thinking of one

From the stuff I've seen you post I thought you hated Android

5 hours ago, noobs guid to marsterrace said:

From the stuff I've seen you post I thought you hated Android

I have a love/hate relationship with Android.

I love the customizability and the feel of Android amongst other things and I love how you can make it work the way you want to. But I hate how some phones don’t even get software updates and how Android’s background management tends to do a poor job handling rogue wakelocks.

Apparently, Oreo fixes some of that, but the OTA won’t arrive until early next year for my Note.

The Workhorse (AMD-powered custom desktop)

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3700X | GPU: MSI X Trio GeForce RTX 2070S | RAM: XPG Spectrix D60G 32GB DDR4-3200 | Storage: 512GB XPG SX8200P + 2TB 7200RPM Seagate Barracuda Compute | OS: Microsoft Windows 10 Pro

The Portable Workstation (Apple MacBook Pro 16" 2021)

SoC: Apple M1 Max (8+2 core CPU w/ 32-core GPU) | RAM: 32GB unified LPDDR5 | Storage: 1TB PCIe Gen4 SSD | OS: macOS Monterey

The Communicator (Apple iPhone 13 Pro)

SoC: Apple A15 Bionic | RAM: 6GB LPDDR4X | Storage: 128GB internal w/ NVMe controller | Display: 6.1" 2532x1170 "Super Retina XDR" OLED with VRR at up to 120Hz | OS: iOS 15.1