Upgrading PC for Streaming. Need help w/ GPU Choice

Sens8ion

Hello, my name is Sam. December of 2016, I built my first PC. Now, I would like to upgrade the CPU and GPU so that I can efficiently stream CS:GO using OBS. Currently, (Without streaming) I reliably get ~105-130+ FPS on decently high settings, but when attempting to stream, this is reduced greatly to a varying ~25-70 FPS. Below is my current build. 

CPU - AMD FX-4300 3.8GHz Quad Core
Graphics Card - MSI Radeon RX 470 DirectX 12 ARMOR 4G
Motherboard - MSI 970A-G43 ATX AM3+
Memory - Corsair Vengeance Pro 2x8GB DDR3-2400
Hard Drive - Seagate Barracuda 1 TB 3.5" 7200RPM Hard Drive
Solid State Drive - N/A
OS - Microsoft Windows 10 Home OEM 64-Bit
Power Supply - EVGA 500B 500W 80+ Bronze Certified ATX
Case - NZXT S340 ATX Mid Tower
Case Fans - Pre-Installed + Two Corsair AF140 Quiet Edition Purple LED

Peripherals
Monitor - Acer KG240 24" 144Hz Monitor
Mouse - Steelseries Rival 300 Black
Mousepad - SteelSeries QCK+ Soft Mousepad
Keyboard - Corsair Gaming Strafe RGB Cherry MX Brown Keyboard
Headset - Logitech G35 Wired 7.1 Headset
Speakers - Logitech Z313

The CPU I will likely upgrade to is the AMD FX-8370 4.0GHz CPU. What graphics card I will upgrade to is what I am having trouble with. In general, I don't know what GPU or level of GPU (Price/Series/Whatever) I will need to stream and play CS:GO while maintaining high (~115+ FPS w/ a stream of 720p60fps). The current two options I think would be good are as follows:

EVGA - GeForce GTX 1060 6GB 6GB SSC GAMING Video Card             and the               Asus - GeForce GTX 1070 8GB Video Card    

Can someone help me with choosing a solid graphics card to handle what I would like to do, or give me an idea of what to look for in a graphics card, or whats important (Core clock, etc)? 

Any help is greatly appreciated. Thank you

1 minute ago, Sens8ion said:

Hello, my name is Sam. December of 2016, I built my first PC. Now, I would like to upgrade the CPU and GPU so that I can efficiently stream CS:GO using OBS. Currently, (Without streaming) I reliably get ~105-130+ FPS on decently high settings, but when attempting to stream, this is reduced greatly to a varying ~25-70 FPS. Below is my current build. 

Solid State Drive - N/A

Peripherals
Speakers - Logitech Z313

The CPU I will likely upgrade to is the AMD FX-8370 4.0GHz CPU. What graphics card I will upgrade to is what I am having trouble with. In general, I don't know what GPU or level of GPU (Price/Series/Whatever) I will need to stream and play CS:GO while maintaining high (~115+ FPS w/ a stream of 720p60fps). The current two options I think would be good are as follows:

EVGA - GeForce GTX 1060 6GB 6GB SSC GAMING Video Card             and the               Asus - GeForce GTX 1070 8GB Video Card    

Can someone help me with choosing a solid graphics card to handle what I would like to do, or give me an idea of what to look for in a graphics card, or whats important (Core clock, etc)? 

Please please please don't buy an FX CPU. Get a Ryzen 5 1600 with a B350 board. A GTX 1060 6GB will be alright for you although you can push to 1070.

CPU: Intel Core i7 8700  

GPU: Gigabyte GeForce GTX 1070

MOBO: ASUS Z370-F STRIX  

RAM: 16GB Corsair Vengeance DDR4 2133MHz

Getting a ryzen cpu would be much much much better or if you don't want that then even going for an intel xeon could work for you. I stream with mine and games harder to run than the ones you listed and it does great. There is not really a good reason to buy the FX series anymore I would do what the other comments suggested

⬇ - PC specs down below - ⬇

The Impossibox

CPU: (x2) Xeon X5690 12c/24t (6c/12t per cpu)

Motherboard: EVGA Super Record 2 (SR-2)

RAM: 48Gb (12x4gb) server DDR3 ECC

GPU: MSI GTX 1060 Gaming X 6GB

Case: Modded Lian-LI PC-08

Storage: Samsung 850 EVO 500Gb and a 2Tb HDD

PSU: 1000W something or other I forget

Display(s): 24" Acer G246HL

Cooling: (x2) Corsair H100i v2

Keyboard: Corsair Gaming K70 LUX RGB MX Browns

Mouse: Logitech G600

Headphones: Sennheiser HD558

Operating System: Windows 10 Pro

Folding info so I don't lose it: 

WhisperingKnickers

Join us on the x58 page it is awesome!

x58 Fan Page

Forget Am3+! Really get a Ryzen and a better GPU - a 1060 6gb should be affordable ;-)

all of my amd guys in our company switched to ryzen and i am for me next build... (2018)

1 hour ago, Sens8ion said:

Solid State Drive - N/A

Peripherals
Speakers - Logitech Z313

A GPU isn't necessarily needed to stream. The CPU is crucial for streaming just for encoding the video as you stream to the public. If this is a gaming and streaming computer then you would need a CPU that is rich in cores and thread (as in 8 or higher amount of cores and "hyper-threading" ) and the GTX 1070 would be great if you have the money to afford it. I would recommend a Ryzen CPU and a 1080 if you would like or you could just get a separate system with a Ryzen CPU and a capture card. It just depends on what you want.