An idea for gaming monitor?

LeadOn

Hi all, i'm a heavy Overwatch and Battle Royale player, and I need some mobility (i'm a student so for lans etc :p), so my daily driver is an Acer Predator 15 G9-593. But, when i'm at home, i prefer using "Desktop mode" with keyboard, mouse and a screen. For now, i'm using a VERY old Packard Bell monitor, and I just need to change, but do you have any idea for a good monitor for less than 200?

1 minute ago, LeadOn said:

Hi all, i'm a heavy Overwatch and Battle Royale player, and I need some mobility (i'm a student so for lans etc :p), so my daily driver is an Acer Predator 15 G9-593. But, when i'm at home, i prefer using "Desktop mode" with keyboard, mouse and a screen. For now, i'm using a VERY old Packard Bell monitor, and I just need to change, but do you have any idea for a good monitor for less than 200?

Um... what res and refresh rate?

Just now, CyberFern0 said:

Um... what res and refresh rate?

That is where you have to start always.

Sorry, i'm new here, so maybe a full HD monitor, with 75hz minimum, if possible a display port connector

Basically any 1080p 60hz/75hz IPS monitor. They're all basically the same, pick one with a nice stand and Freesync if you can get it

That's an F in the profile pic

Getting a 1080p 144hz with ips from acre or as us could vary between 175$-260$ I would be on the look out for some good deals on newegg Amazon or pcpcpartpicker if I was in your situation 

12 minutes ago, Calvin Cooper said:

Getting a 1080p 144hz with ips from acre or as us could vary between 175$-260$ I would be on the look out for some good deals on newegg Amazon or pcpcpartpicker if I was in your situation 

bouncing off of him; here is a 144hz 1080p monitor https://www.amazon.com/Acer-GN246HL-Bbid-24-Inch-Display/dp/B00KO4518I/ref=sr_1_8?s=pc&ie=UTF8&qid=1509219617&sr=1-8&keywords=1440p+monitor

i personally prefer better graphics > refresh rate so my monitor is 60hz and im a happy man, but you if want to be competitive, your reactions will improve with better response and refresh rates

Pretty good price ! But i hate my life, in France it costs a lot higher...