Windows 10 updated caused 20fps drop GTX 750ti

Go to solution Solved by Bananasplit_00,

reinstall graphics driver, first removeing them with DDU and installing latest

So... I decided to update windows 10... the annoying message kept poppin up even tho I had blocked updates...

I could stream and play h1z1 on 1280*960 and get around 70+fps... but now I can barely play on 1024*768 (Game settings remained the same. All low.)

Clip After Windows Update (streamed at 30 fps but you can see the OSD)

Clip : Before windows update. (streamed at 48fps)

Specs: 

AMD Ryzen5 1600 non OC

Gtx 750Ti Twin Frozr (had it for 4 years)

Corsair Vengeance 16GB DDR4 2666Mhz (last time I changed the ram speed from 2133 to 2667, Dunno if it changed)

Latest Nvidia Driver : 388.00 23/10/2017

I dunno what the problem is... the temps are normal for me;

reinstall graphics driver, first removeing them with DDU and installing latest

I spent $2500 on building my PC and all i do with it is play no games atm & watch anime at 1080p(finally) watch YT and write essays...  nothing, it just sits there collecting dust...

Builds:

The Toaster Project! Northern Bee!

The original LAN PC build log! (Old, dead and replaced by The Toaster Project & 5.0)

Spoiler

"Here is some advice that might have gotten lost somewhere along the way in your life. 

#1. Treat others as you would like to be treated.

#2. It's best to keep your mouth shut; and appear to be stupid, rather than open it and remove all doubt.

#3. There is nothing "wrong" with being wrong. Learning from a mistake can be more valuable than not making one in the first place.

Follow these simple rules in life, and I promise you, things magically get easier. " - MageTank 31-10-2016

Agreed, reinstall GPU driver. I haven't found a need to uninstall old one first, but major patches do seem to break something more often than not.

Main system: i9-7980XE, Asus X299 TUF mark 2, Noctua D15, Corsair Vengeance Pro 3200 3x 16GB 2R, RTX 3070, NZXT E850, GameMax Abyss, Samsung 980 Pro 2TB, Acer Predator XB241YU 24" 1440p 144Hz G-Sync + HP LP2475w 24" 1200p 60Hz wide gamut
Gaming laptop: Lenovo Legion 5, 5800H, RTX 3070, Kingston DDR4 3200C22 2x16GB 2Rx8, Kingston Fury Renegade 1TB + Crucial P1 1TB SSD, 165 Hz IPS 1080p G-Sync Compatible

Okay I did all that fresh drivers and that. but I'm noticing that the GPU usage isn't high like in the 90's its always around 70%... ??