Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Why is my payout taking so long?

I started mining 5 months ago and my first payment was 0.0057 btc(yes i know its small :P), took me about a month for my first ever payout! :x

I was on my next journey as a happy miner and suddenly my PSU broke... ( a moment of silence )

Fastforward 3 months, I got a new PSUB| and I resumed mining and now have 0.0061 BTC and for some reason Nicehash doesnt feel like paying me yet??? What do you think is going on?

2 hours ago, lieder1987 said:

They are taking a long time for me as well. About a month instead of the old two weeks.

Are u using External wallet or Nicehash wallet, cause I might try using Nicehash wallet next payout, I believe using nicehash wallets gives faster payouts...

19 minutes ago, drkknghtavngr said:

Are u using External wallet or Nicehash wallet, cause I might try using Nicehash wallet next payout, I believe using nicehash wallets gives faster payouts...

I use coinbase as my wallet so that I can transfer to USD if I need / want too. I also have the option of actually buying the coins through there, and then it is all in one place.

11 minutes ago, lieder1987 said:

I use coinbase as my wallet so that I can transfer to USD if I need / want too. I also have the option of actually buying the coins through there, and then it is all in one place.

Im using a similar wallet, except its Philippine version (coins.ph) they are the same company I think... 

How do you buy Bitcoins in Coinbase?

I noticed on Nicehash with external wallets they pay once per month for anything below .01 if you use the nicehash wallet they pay per .001 or atleast that is how it has worked for myself.

15 hours ago, FlatBrokeRacing said:

I noticed on Nicehash with external wallets they pay once per month for anything below .01 if you use the nicehash wallet they pay per .001 or atleast that is how it has worked for myself.

howcome I was payed last month for having only 0.005... 

Can you send money with Nicehash wallet if you have below 0.001 bitcoins? I wanna send it to my external wallet...