Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

VEGA 56 Water Cooling

Go to solution Solved by Srishunbagasundaran,

you can get gpu water cooling from ekwb.com, that's a full custom setup, and i suspect it'll be expensive.

NZXT does have the Kraken G12 gpu waterblock which is compatible with a number of AIO liquid coolers from multiple brands, the block itself seems cheap ($30 usd) + whichever good aio you know, is probably the best solution

Hi,

I have a Vega 56. There's only reference edition cooling available. But, personally I don't like the design of it. I am also a bit tensed about the Temp of the GPU. So, I want to only Water cool the GPU. What will be the most low cost Water cooling? (I don't intend to Water cool the CPU 'cause I've a CM V8 GTS. I think it could handle a Ryzen 1600X overclocked to 3.8 GHz)

Thnx in Advance.

Well, the easy and cheap way would be buying CPU AIO cooler and mount it on the GPU ... the real question is, how will you cool VRM?

57 minutes ago, WereCat said:

Well, the easy and cheap way would be buying CPU AIO cooler and mount it on the GPU ... the real question is, how will you cool VRM?

Actually this is my 1st build  & I know nothing about Water cooling or, GPU cooling....

you can get gpu water cooling from ekwb.com, that's a full custom setup, and i suspect it'll be expensive.

NZXT does have the Kraken G12 gpu waterblock which is compatible with a number of AIO liquid coolers from multiple brands, the block itself seems cheap ($30 usd) + whichever good aio you know, is probably the best solution

Current Build

CPU: AMD Ryzen9 5900X

CPU Cooler: Deepcool Gamerstorm Captain 240 Pro

Motherboard: ASUS ROG STRIX X470 Gaming-F

Memory: G.Skill Trident Z RGB 3200MHz 4x8GB

Video Card: Asus Radeon RX 5700 XT 8 GB STRIX Gaming OC

Case: Phanteks ECLIPSE P400 ATX Mid Tower Case

Power Supply: EVGA SuperNOVA G2 850W 80+ Gold Fully Modular

Case Fans: 2x Noctua NF-P14s redux-1500 PWM 78.7 CFM  140mm Fan

Monitor: LG 25UM58-P

LG 29UM69G      

Mouse: Razer Basilisk

Razer Naga Epic Chroma     

Keyboard: Razer Blackwidow Chroma V2

Keypad: Razer Orbweaver Chroma Stealth

Controller: Razer Wolverine Ultimate
Headphones: Razer Kraken 7.1 v2

Speakers: Logitech Z200 2ch Speakers

corsair and nzxt offer adapters letting you use cpu aio's on the gpu but im not sure about the quality of that solution but then again you asked for the cheapest way so thats probably gonna be it. 

"I know its stupidly overdone and unreasonably unneccesary but wouldnt it be awesome if ..."

CPU: Ryzen 5600G (watercooled) Cooling: 2x XSPC TX240  MB: Gigabyte B550i  RAM: 32GB 3600Mhz Corsair LPX GPU: MSI GTX1080 Ti Aero @ 2 GHz (watercooled)  DISPLAY: LG 32GN600-B SSD(OS): Samsung 960 EVO 250GB SSD(Games): Corsair MP510 960GB SSD(Applikations): Samsung 850 EVO 500GB  HDD(Scratch): WD Blue 500GB HDD(Downloads): WD Blue 320GB  PSU: Corsair SF750 Case: Hyte Revolt 3 Mouse: Logitech MX Master Keyboard: Logitech G513 Carbon