Ryzen 5 1500x

Asus prime b350 plus

Viper 3200mhz 8gn

Evga 500b

Gtx 1050ti

Samsung 250gb ssd

Case raidmax 1

Price breakdown

Ryzen and mobo = $100+ 32' tv (bouht 20)

Ram and case = $160

Psu (amazon) = 50

1050ti = $80 (i bought this 2 months ago and sold broken fan so i used a corsair sp120 and ziptied) (the gpu photo was attached to my hp elite 8200

And i am now looking to sell the hp elite 8200 to lessen the damage ($$$)

Total= $400

I am looking still for cheaper ram and return the viper at frys. I found someone selling ddr4 2x4 for $55.

Everything works great and pristine condition.

The cable mangement is superb yes? 

20171023_200524.jpg

20171010_234005.jpg

How'd you get the CPU/Mobo so cheap?

Computer engineering grad student, cybersecurity researcher, and hobbyist embedded systems developer

Daily Driver:

CPU: Ryzen 7 4800H | GPU: RTX 2060 | RAM: 16GB DDR4 3200MHz C16

Gaming PC:

CPU: Ryzen 5 5600X | GPU: EVGA RTX 2080Ti | RAM: 32GB DDR4 3200MHz C16

Some guy. It was a crazy story. We started negotiating for like 2 days. Gave him punch of numbers, options and trades. First we started $160 + tv then somehow i kept adding items and kept asking him to include ram n psu. Then it got so confusing i said "this is too complicated okay ill give u $120 + tv" and he agreed. When i was at his house waiting i told him i was in a hurry then he just included a single ballistix ddr4 8gb ram lol. Then the next day he asked about the ram if he could do something about it and i said "sure ill sell i want dual channel anyway. Ill give it to you for $20 cheapest man" so thats how i got to $100 + a tv i bought for $20. 

i posted my build online for sale and someone i looking for the CPU and Ryzen. and im selling it for $220? should i or naH?

deal is CPU mobo PSU = $250

CPU mobo psu ram case = $450

specs above

wow you really abide by the church of jank linus fixes haha

Why do you always die right after I fix you?

No offence but that colour scheme is both ugly and attractive, and makes the mustard and ketchup wires sort of work.

Why do you always die right after I fix you?

i dont have a colour scheme nor intended to have one. everything was not plan. i am actually reselling the mobo and cpu for a $200 if everything ill sell it to 350.

im just amaze how minimal the inside. i just picked out the case in matter or second cuz i saw that there is a psu cover in it. PSU makes the system looks ugly for me. 

might look pathetic nothing look to catchy, colorful or expensive but they it does the job done and damn now that i look at it. it does look like a mustard LOL