low profile AM3+ cooler that use the AMD retention mechanism

Bananasplit_00

so the FX 6300 in the LAN PC 5.0 is getting toasty as hell so it needs a beefier cooler. Il be trying to undervolt it in just a little while but in case thats not enough id like to have some options. any cooler with a backplate is instantly a no go unless the entire back side portion comes out at under 2mm so retention clips only sadly, otherwise i would already be using my Cryorig C7 :( the cooler on it right now is an Artic Alpine GT 64 which is rated at 70W and is so SOOO not enough because the CPU hits 75C with the panel on lol.

TL;DR list:

• needs to be capable of cooling a 95W chip
  • no backplate
  • its 75mm from motherboard to sidepanel
  • if its not cheap its not really an option, but post all options
  • sound isnt an issue
  • air, AIO, custom loop parts i dont care as long as it works but id rather not have tubes comming out the back
  • only intake is from the top
  • needs to ship to Sweden and i need to have it before friday

Thats about it, hope there is something like what i need here around that isnt expensive AF

I spent $2500 on building my PC and all i do with it is play no games atm & watch anime at 1080p(finally) watch YT and write essays...  nothing, it just sits there collecting dust...

Builds:

The Toaster Project! Northern Bee!

The original LAN PC build log! (Old, dead and replaced by The Toaster Project & 5.0)

Spoiler

"Here is some advice that might have gotten lost somewhere along the way in your life. 

#1. Treat others as you would like to be treated.

#2. It's best to keep your mouth shut; and appear to be stupid, rather than open it and remove all doubt.

#3. There is nothing "wrong" with being wrong. Learning from a mistake can be more valuable than not making one in the first place.

Follow these simple rules in life, and I promise you, things magically get easier. " - MageTank 31-10-2016

19 minutes ago, Bananasplit_00 said:

so the FX 6300 in the LAN PC 5.0 is getting toasty as hell so it needs a beefier cooler. Il be trying to undervolt it in just a little while but in case thats not enough id like to have some options. any cooler with a backplate is instantly a no go unless the entire back side portion comes out at under 2mm so retention clips only sadly, otherwise i would already be using my Cryorig C7 :( the cooler on it right now is an Artic Alpine GT 64 which is rated at 70W and is so SOOO not enough because the CPU hits 75C with the panel on lol.

TL;DR list:

• needs to be capable of cooling a 95W chip
  • no backplate
  • its 75mm from motherboard to sidepanel
  • if its not cheap its not really an option, but post all options
  • sound isnt an issue
  • air, AIO, custom loop parts i dont care as long as it works but id rather not have tubes comming out the back
  • only intake is from the top
  • needs to ship to Sweden and i need to have it before friday

Thats about it, hope there is something like what i need here around that isnt expensive AF

https://pcpartpicker.com/product/Lbhj4D/cryorig-cpu-cooler-c7

6 minutes ago, NovaMan01 said:

dude...

26 minutes ago, Bananasplit_00 said:

any cooler with a backplate is instantly a no go unless the entire back side portion comes out at under 2mm so retention clips only sadly, otherwise i would already be using my Cryorig C7 :( 

i LOVE the C7, but the backplate is way to thick 

I spent $2500 on building my PC and all i do with it is play no games atm & watch anime at 1080p(finally) watch YT and write essays...  nothing, it just sits there collecting dust...

Builds:

The Toaster Project! Northern Bee!

The original LAN PC build log! (Old, dead and replaced by The Toaster Project & 5.0)

Spoiler

"Here is some advice that might have gotten lost somewhere along the way in your life. 

#1. Treat others as you would like to be treated.

#2. It's best to keep your mouth shut; and appear to be stupid, rather than open it and remove all doubt.

#3. There is nothing "wrong" with being wrong. Learning from a mistake can be more valuable than not making one in the first place.

Follow these simple rules in life, and I promise you, things magically get easier. " - MageTank 31-10-2016