Too good to be true?

Okjoek
Go to solution Solved by Coaxialgamer,

I've seen this sh$t before . Seller's account gets compromised and the attacker gets full access to the account.  He then proceeds to put up a too-good-to-be-true offer with a lot of stock , and people buy it . Most people can chargeback , but a fraction don't . It's easy money for him , at the expense of the account owner's reputation.

You'll notice there are dozens of them available.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/MSI-GS63-Stealth-Pro-15-6-Full-HD-Gaming-Notebook-Intel-Core-i7-6700HQ-2-6GHz-/263277206557?hash=item3d4c8b5c1d:g:kk8AAOSwke9Z7pe4

GTX 1060 laptop being sold for 130 USD? That's waaay too good to be true, but they're apparently selling. Wish the seller had more reviews, but it seems he's been around long enough to pick up some positive reviews from many months ago.

I've seen this sh$t before . Seller's account gets compromised and the attacker gets full access to the account.  He then proceeds to put up a too-good-to-be-true offer with a lot of stock , and people buy it . Most people can chargeback , but a fraction don't . It's easy money for him , at the expense of the account owner's reputation.

You'll notice there are dozens of them available.

AMD Ryzen R7 1700 (3.8ghz) w/ NH-D14, EVGA RTX 2080 XC (stock), 4*4GB DDR4 3000MT/s RAM, Gigabyte AB350-Gaming-3 MB, CX750M PSU, 1.5TB SDD + 7TB HDD, Phanteks enthoo pro case