Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

i have 2 choices for buying a laptop

dell inspiron 5577

7th gen i5-7300hq, 3.5 ghz 6MB cache 

8GB DDR4 2400 mhz 

1tb 5400 rpm sata + 128 gb m.2  ssd

nvidia geforce gtx 1050 4gb ddr 5

 

and

dell inspiron 7000

 

7th gen i5-7200u, 3.5 ghz 6MB cache 

8GB DDR4 2400 mhz 

1tb 5400 rpm sata + 128 gb m.2  ssd

nvidia geforce 940mx 4GB

 

so which laptop would be a better choice for 3d modelling softwares like sketchup+vray and 3ds max and editing softwares like photoshop

the suggestion would be appreciated i am a student of architecture

 

 

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to post
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, chandan_waratkar said:

for 3d modelling softwares like sketchup+vray and 3ds max and editing softwares like photoshop

Get the 5577. However it has a poor TN display so keep that in mind

My Desktop specs:

Spoiler

AMD Ryzen 5 5600 Nvidia RTX3060Ti 8GB PNY XLR8 Gaming Epic-X RGB 16GB (8X2) 3200MHz CL16 Team Group MP33 Pro 1TB
ID-Cooling SE-224-XT White Gigabyte B550M DS3H mATX Tecware Forge M2 mATX White Case Montech Century 650W Gold

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to post
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, ZM Fong said:

Get the 5577. However it has a poor TN display so keep that in mind

Of which can be fixed for $50 off Ebay... the panel is dirt cheap and... yeah. >w> I never looked back once I upgraded mine. :D

S.K.Y.N.E.T. v4.3

AMD Ryzen 7 5800X | 64GB DDR4 3000 | 12GB RX 6700XT |   Twin 24" Pixio PX248 Prime 1080p 144Hz Displays | 256GB Sabrent NVMe | 500GB Samsung 840 Pro #1 | 500GB Samsung 840 Pro #2 | 1TB Western Digital NVMe | 2TB Sabrent NVMe | Intel Wireless-AC 9260

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to post
Share on other sites

On 10/24/2017 at 9:02 AM, chandan_waratkar said:

i have 2 choices for buying a laptop

dell inspiron 5577

7th gen i5-7300hq, 3.5 ghz 6MB cache 

8GB DDR4 2400 mhz 

1tb 5400 rpm sata + 128 gb m.2  ssd

nvidia geforce gtx 1050 4gb ddr 5

 

and

dell inspiron 7000

 

7th gen i5-7200u, 3.5 ghz 6MB cache 

8GB DDR4 2400 mhz 

1tb 5400 rpm sata + 128 gb m.2  ssd

nvidia geforce 940mx 4GB

 

so which laptop would be a better choice for 3d modelling softwares like sketchup+vray and 3ds max and editing softwares like photoshop

the suggestion would be appreciated i am a student of architecture

 

 

 

 

 

When you get the Inspiron 5577, buy this screen too: https://www.ebay.com/itm/New-LP156WF6-SP-B1-Laptop-15-6-WUXGA-Full-HD-eDP-LED-LCD-Screen-LP156WF6-SPB1/401326503129?hash=item5d70ec74d9:g:13YAAOSwq1JZFsia

 

It's the main screen everyone else is using too. The 5577 chassis is the same as the 7559, so you can look up youtube vids on how to change the screen on the 7559 and use that method. I can confirm that they're the same case. I've used and toyed with one at Office Depot within the last month. :) 

S.K.Y.N.E.T. v4.3

AMD Ryzen 7 5800X | 64GB DDR4 3000 | 12GB RX 6700XT |   Twin 24" Pixio PX248 Prime 1080p 144Hz Displays | 256GB Sabrent NVMe | 500GB Samsung 840 Pro #1 | 500GB Samsung 840 Pro #2 | 1TB Western Digital NVMe | 2TB Sabrent NVMe | Intel Wireless-AC 9260

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share


×